Reviews for Something Greater Than Treasure
Freedom Guard chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I busted a gut everywhere laughing at this!

Good stuff.

Anyhow...the ending was interesting and very enjoyable so I will leave it at that. Jim's gone all gooey eyed again and Siria is loosening up even if she does not want to.

On to the next chapter!
Freedom Guard chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
Whoops, made an error on Blindluck's name tag, placed 32 when it should be 92. My bad.

Looks like things for Jim and company just got interesting. Siria's description certainly would be more than enough to turn heads, Jim's no exception either...though I can bet that he is going to be tongue tied in the future.

Managed to see Treasure Planet itself so how this will play out should be very much a good way to have fun reading a new take.

Anyhow I do agree with the assessment you made, Siria does what she can to survive and when she learns the negative side to what she had been taught, it is going to make her situation a heck of a lot more unique...fits her being a Mixed Elemental and all.
Freedom Guard chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Hmmm...interesting spin on the Treasure Planet story...high time Jim got the chance to be with a lady and I like what I am seeing.

Greetings by the way, you may not know me but I believe you know Blindluck32, he recommended I check out your works when I have the time. I will admit that I looked for a short time but already I like the premise and the OC, interesting mix and I certainly will be interested to see and read this from start to finish.

Anyways, I will carry on reading this one as well as the other stories as well.
Blindluck92 chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
That was awesome sis!
Blindluck92 chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
Real funny disclaimer sis! Good story too. The plot thickens... bwahahahaha!
Blindluck92 chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Scroop got whupped this time. Lol. "Say Uncle" indeed.
Cac chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
Yknow its a good thing Siris not a little moody girl otherwise this would be really difficult to read. In all seriousness she should be in a sequel! (Ps my best friends name is Siri!)
Blindluck92 chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
One review, sis, as promised. Good story so far.
Nickki chapter 13 . 6/4/2013
THAT WAS A LOVELY STORY ABOUT JIM AND SIRIA PLEASE MAKE A PART 2 THEY SHOULD HAVE 4 KIDS WITH CONTROLS EACH ELEMENTAL POWER P.S. IN THE NEXT ONE IF YOU CHOSE TO MAKE A NEXT ONE SILVER SHOULD RETURN AND ALL OF THEM SHOULD GO OUT ON A COOL JOURNEY
ZabuzasGirl chapter 13 . 5/28/2013
Update immediately, please!
flipper887 chapter 13 . 5/22/2013
i love, i love, i love it a good story! a great story. a...a im getting carried away, let me just say i'll be awaiting the sequel day by day!
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 13 . 5/15/2013
Aw they are going to be married. Yea I loved this story. You incorporated your character into the movie beautifully and you should be very proud of yourself. Applause all around . I think that they should have four kids each with an Elemantal power ( Wind, Terrian, Fire and Water. That's my opinion on the sequel. But keep up the great work and I can't wait to read the next story. :D
rinpup14 chapter 13 . 5/13/2013
Three kids sounds good
Guest chapter 13 . 5/12/2013
*claps* Brovo! brovo! :D
The Lady Geek chapter 13 . 5/12/2013
This, was just one of the sweetest love stories I've ever read. Please write a sequel!