Reviews for Complications Arise
Serah Farron1010 chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
i loved it! it felt like wat would really happen in the game if serah and noel were really together. great job! :]
LemiaFair Daughter of Poseidon chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
Oh my freaking lord. I'm going to start crying. Don't tell me it ends here, please don't. Amazing. I love it.
GreenTea87 chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
I LOVE IT. EVEN BETTER THAN MY IDEAS!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
Hey, if you think it sucks, why not wait a couple days and look it over again with new eyes? That's what I do. And just so you know, it doesn't suck, it just needs to be clearer as to what is happening. The problem with fight scenes is that so much is going on, it's hard to describe it all, and often you'll end up leaving details out. The more you say, the better we can visualize it.

Also, just because the characters are from the game doesn't mean you should ignore descriptions of their looks or motivations. That would help beef up this story a little.

Anyways, I like where you are headed, so keep writing!
LemiaFair Daughter of Poseidon chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
CONTINUE
katt massacre5 chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
I enjoyed this chapter :) your fighting scene wasn't that bad either. I play this series so much that I can imagine how it would look in the game lol
Great job though and yay for updates :D
LemiaFair Daughter of Poseidon chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! YOU NEED TO KEEP UPDATING!
The Simplest of Hearts chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
AH! I LOVE it! I just love the pairing Noerah, and this is just so perfect! Let's just hope it doesn't cause any paradoxes...
LemiaFair Daughter of Poseidon chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I FRACKING LOVE IT. THANK YOU!
katt massacre5 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I'm curious to see where this story may go. Liked the first 2 so I'm sure whatever happens with this one it'll be good as well :)