Reviews for Poisoned Soul
Rose Verdict chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
*scream-cries at top of lungs unintelligibly, furious* CARTEL! *more roar* AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!
Rose Verdict chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
Correction. NOW IMA KEEEEEEELL YA JOHNNY!
Rose Verdict chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
NUUU! BC!

*deep breath* 3:) Oh Jo-hnnyyy! Come out and pla-ayyy!

Nothing?

Fine. JOHNNY IMA GONNA KEEEEEEELL YEWWWW! 3XD

TO CHAPPEH 3! XD
Guest chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
Wow... One of the Powerpuff Girls, dabbling with drugs. My God, I can't wait to see how this ends. You are an extremely talented writer, and I look forward to reading more of your stuff.
GrammarFuher chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
For some reason, I smiled when the Professor confronted Buttercup. I don't know why.
GrammarFuher chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Buttercup doing drugs.

Pure brilliance.
mysterion's sidekick chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
poor buttercup, she will get better won't she? n e way, this was a good story, i liked it.
zoe darkpunk chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
so far this was one of my favorite storys yet i hope u make more like this!
ravengal chapter 5 . 11/3/2005
Whoa. Intense. I'm so glad Buttercup's back to normal. A very enjoyable read.
Drugfiend chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
haha...great story, i was luaghing my ass of. cuz while i was reading it, i was listening to the song 'ecstacy' by bone thugs-n-harmony. i was singing along with it while buttercup was trippin out. lol. consider it like a theme song.

sick story by the way
Sum-Jackass chapter 5 . 8/19/2003
Dude...she's a fiend, A FIEND. lol, great story
Tortured Artist chapter 5 . 3/2/2003
Aw, the horrors of drug addiction. What a great way of putting it in this story. :)
Hillside Dancing On chapter 5 . 11/19/2002
Me: Yeesh! Guess there's a reason for those idiotic DARE programs.

Peace: Yeah. Thats why I stick to good old marijauna. *Takes out a joint and smokes it. His eyes bug out*.

Me: *Picks up her stoned lemur muse by the scruff of the neck and carries him away*.
Seramyth chapter 5 . 11/15/2002
Parsec as I said in th aim, this was a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery good story! I will always love your fics! You must write more like these.
Spitfire1 chapter 5 . 8/20/2002
Masterfully written, Parsec! It's indeed a one long and tense trip as Buttercup descends slowly into the hell that is called "Eden"! Great work indeed!_
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »