Reviews for Big Brother
HermioneWeasley93 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
I'm not really an AppleDash fan (I just don't see Applejack as gay though Dash's sexuality is definitely debatable), but this is a very well-written story. I like the peek into Big Mac's head.
truearthurfan chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
not quite what i expected, but cute.

kind makes that reading you did of Treating Her Right not make sense, though
mttmercado chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
that was a wonderful macintosh story. thought we were about to see some macintosh barebuns there, NOPE just smart macintosh knowing everything about farms and his family. great job.
Skunk292 chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
I need another chapter :/
SamCyberCat chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Awwwwwwwwwww!

This was so sweet and happy and wonderful! Definitely an ideal feel-good story. Big Mac is a great character to see the world from his point of view and you never fail to do a great job writing about him. :3
Save Fearow chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Wow. I haven't read many Big Macintosh fics but congratulations for capturing him so well. He is a deeper, more intuitive stallion than even he realizes and I adore that he is simply so full of love and understanding towards Applejack and Rainbow Dash. Really all that matters to him is that a sister is happy with somepony who'll treat her the way she deserves. He's one of my favorite characters so it's great to see him play a starring role. (Not a fan of CheerileexMacintosh because it was forced on the two, and not an organic development the way an Apple family romance should be. So I also appreciate that you have him be confused, embarrassed, and slightly miffed at the experience. I don't think he interacts with her much but Fluttershy seems more his type, quiet and hard-working, or very possibly Twilight for the shared fondness of SmartyPants. Macintosh does not need -any- romance for this story to work, although I'm sure Granny Smith would argue that point.) Great job!
Almost an Actress chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Wow. LOVELY.
Rixao chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
While this may be the first story you have written for this series, I applaud your ability to capture the characterizations of everyone so perfectly, that I could genuinely imagine something such as this happening without a hitch. Big Macintosh isn't a character that is written very often, so to see a story that does revolve around a pairing while still keeping much of the action on a somewhat minor character is an interesting take. The actions and thoughts that the colt showed were ones I could easily imagine him doing, and his reaction to finding out about his sister's relationship with Rainbow Dash was believable and, might I say, quite touching. Whether or not you choose to write more about this series is up to you, but if you continue to write as well as you do, I believe you will create stories that reflect the same amount of care to the personalities of the characters.

- Write on, Languid Sea.
tebrighteyes chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Appledash one of my favorite pairings by one of my favorite authors ever. I loved it. You really nailed their characters. Hope you write more of them!
Almost an Actress chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Pretty sweet. I liked the different times in his life as the times of day. Really good!
SamCyberCat chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Awwwww, this was really sweet! A very nice look at how Big Macintosh sees the world and I think this would be a very fitting reaction to him potentially discovering Rainbow Dash and Applejack's relationship.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I like it, I like it.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
D'aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwww. Just...D'aaawwwwwwwwwwwww.
VERY nicely done for your first FiM fic. _ Big Macintosh was a wonderful character to pick for this one. I loved his POV!
Keep writing!