Reviews for Not the ghost of a chance
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
A sad but probably true view of a wise Lisa.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Wow, powerful stufff - indeed someone did come and take him away!

It must have been a very difficult time for Lisa, I'm sure Dean must have been very challenging to live with during that period. This was a great POV from someone who didn't really fully understand the terrible situation Dean was in!

As always, nicely done Kate x
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
A gorgeous look inside Lisa's head. Thanks for the brief look into the life she, Ben and Dean had together for just that short amount of time :)
And the ending, wow, love the ending.
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
...and that person taking him away would be Sam. Bet Dean never thought of that! I adore this drabble so much, its so touching and descriptive. Well done! Best, Randee
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Wow, really great! Very somber and ominous. It really resonated with me while I was reading it, great work, worth the 200 words!
Madd Aless chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Interesting view point. Well done
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Good tag.
Tifaching chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Oh, break my heart, why don't you. Poor Lisa. The monsters are always waiting.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I think you are right, she probably knew this whole thing between them could only last so long - and that's not even considering the unhappy endings "by monster".
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
"She hadn't planned to love him, knowing full well that none of this could compete with what he really wanted."
nice line, hun and great use of drabble word
xx
silver ruffian chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
You had me at "Lisa B" and "haunted soul". Very, very nice, Kate! You packed a lot of angst in here. Most writers hate Lisa and won't put her in a story. It's nice seeing her here.
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Ah Lisa. You've made my heart ache for her all over again. Beautifully written and it merited a double drabble, no question. Every word counted.

Simply lovely.