Reviews for Shuffling The Cards Of Your Game
CAFBOV chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I love jealous, territorial Quinn.
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I was waiting for this one haha, poor Tessa!
stix04 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
god, i love Quinn when she's like this. great job, love the pov
Jayke chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
omg I laughed so hard. Quinn definitely fits the jealousy type, I love the ice-queen approach though. I like Teresa in general, she has a funny dynamic with the others. Love this one a lot!
SwiftyMunchkin chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Sooo good!
texican chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Ha! This was all kinds of fun. Loved everything about it. Jealous!Quinn is amazeballs! You are too!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Damn good writing! Keep up the good work!
boldie chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
It's heartwarming to read how Quinn is so protective when it comes to Rachel. I hope in the next stories you will not follow an easy, predictable route, such as writing about jealous!rachel, but explore others topics that show the depth of their feeling to each other. Such as how Rachel kept her promise to herself on the day that she kissed Quinn for the first time that she will not take Quinn for granted, or how Rachel helps Quinn to achieve her dream to be an amazing writer, or how Rachel keeps the romance alive with surprises after surprises which can make Quinn feel that excruciating years she spent waiting for Rachel pale in comparison with happiness she experiences afterwards.
Bugsy1014 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Another awesome installment of this series! Thanks for the update. I loved how cool Quinn was and the way you described how Teresa saw her. The banter between Santana and Quinn was great too even if brief. Santana's "reps" -"perky cheerleader, serious med student, or closet Broadway nerd" were awesome!

I love your writing and look forward to the next one of this series -please say you're still writing these. Although other stuff is good too! :P
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Teresa had the odd impression of a queen dismissing one of her subjects.
Well if that line doesnt perfectly sum up Quinn, I don't know what does.

Acutally I really really loved this. In large part due to the fact that you had Quinn down so well. Sure, jealousy isn't great, and it obviously wasn't Teresas fault (who was just hitting on a girl & and didn't know her situation) but you/Quinn never crossed a line into too much. And at first I wondered if Quinn would do that, but I get it, and she was very much Quinn in her method, that it worked perfectly.
Quinns my favourite character, and I find the different aspects of her personality fascinating. And you explored her so well, that I couldn't not love this piece. I kind of liked how much of a Quinn analysis this was. Also, it being from Teresas perspective (who was ridiculously likable btw & I loved her interaction with Quinn) and not Quinns just added to this. So I really enjoyed it! Also, I think it can be much easier to write someone open and who wears their heart on their sleeve (like Rachel) jealous (especially if they have someone like Quinn who most would see as stunning and desirable) as opposed to someone like Quinn, particularly Quinn in your verse whos just got the girl she's wanted for so long & is probably very insecure about losing her. So I think you took the harder route, and did a marvelous job. That said, I really would like to see a jealous Rachel piece lol I want to see some Quinn love and appreciation too :)
Thanks for another wonderful addition to this verse :)
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Possessive!Quinn is my favorite Quinn. Jealous!Quinn is a Scary!Quinn too. Poor Teresa though. But really, I'm getting all excited with the possible Santana/Teresa romance too. Damn, I just want Teresa to just give in to her! Make Santana/Teresa happen!

Thanks for the read! XDD
anon chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Oh my gawd. I have no idea why, but when HBIC!Quinn (and jealous!Quinn, too) makes an appearance, I get chills all over. She's so f*cking hot & sexy as hell when she takes charge. And she just showed that in this chapter, both towards Teresa & Santana. Always will be the Alpha, this chick. Gotta say this just became one of my favorites in this series. Hope the next installment continues where this left off... You know, to the 'dressing room sex' Santana was referring to. ;)
CarmellaD'Winter chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I liked that. It was funny at the end and I like Quinn's cool and confident stride as she knows exactly what she's doing and Teresa had no idea :D
Paradoxtricerato chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
SO GOOD. Loved it. Your Quinntana friendship is always such a fantastic element that you write beautifully, even though I think everyone can agree that everything you compose is beautifully written. Lol I would like to see how a jealous Rachel reacts in a situation like that! I'm so happy you continue with this series! It always keeps me coming back to faberry!
Ad3n chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Haha this was amazing. Haha. I loved it. Quinn's a badass. Great one for ten and a half. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. Haha. Loved it!