Reviews for I Dream Of The New Ranger
IceWulf7 chapter 15 . 4/10/2010
Ah... 't would seem my fears were not needed, this story had a rather wonderful ending. J.A.M., I cannot describe how amazing this fanfiction was. I cannot wait to see more from you in the future.
IceWulf7 chapter 13 . 4/8/2010
Wow... I am finally glad things have turned around a bit since the climax. I am hoping for a happy ending, but I have my fears since I looked ahead at the title of the last chapter. J.A.M., this story wows me in so many ways. I regret that I cannot finish it tonight, but trust me, maybe the building of suspense will make me enjoy the end of this fanfic all the more.

Also, I liked in a previous chapter how you practically alluded to the fact that this story is based off of one of two endings to a previous one.
IceWulf7 chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
Wow... I had a feeling I'd like this story by reading the description and 'trailer', and trust me, I really do. Can't wait to read more, J.A.M.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 16 . 4/11/2009
Gracias por recomendarme la historia. Está muy bien hecha, sobre todo la parte de la investigación genética, y la interacción entre Dale y Foxglove; obviamente, los miedos subconscientes de Dale concerniendo su posible paternidad fueron aumentados por el estrés emocional del desastre del edificio.

Keep the good writing.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
Hahaha... Los Wuzzles... si, una caricatura sobre híbridos realmente queda con este fic.

Keep the good writing.
Waterdog chapter 16 . 3/13/2009
This was good, less angust then "Death of a Comiden" at times I wanted Dale to finally tell Foxglove what happened and I was happy when he finally did. I like how you had them remebering the other story. And the ending was funny and rapped up things great. I hope you write one where they actually have a kid...
TheMaxx chapter 15 . 1/26/2009
Bravo!
TheMaxx chapter 14 . 1/26/2009
Life is strange in the body.
TheMaxx chapter 12 . 1/24/2009
Now he seems mature, so random.
TheMaxx chapter 11 . 1/24/2009
It feels as if dale is immature again.
TheMaxx chapter 10 . 1/24/2009
Dont know how good something is till its gone.
TheMaxx chapter 9 . 1/24/2009
Most women would have left dale long ago, its amazing how much Foxglove puts up with.
TheMaxx chapter 8 . 1/23/2009
*slap my forehead*
TheMaxx chapter 7 . 1/23/2009
Dale is infuriating! How does foxglove put up with him.
TheMaxx chapter 6 . 1/23/2009
My eye is twitching from dale stupidity lol.