Reviews for Neverland
Aylin chapter 46 . 7/25
Thank you so much for updating! I've been looking forward to reading more of you story. You have no idea how thankful I am, I can't even express my happiness! Please update soon!
Aylin C chapter 45 . 6/30
Hey it's me again, please update! I love your story and I still support you so much. I want you to know that I'm still looking out for new chapters and I REALLY want to know what happens next!
strawberrymagic01 chapter 45 . 12/30/2014
merry christmas! and I'm glad you updated
Aylin chapter 44 . 11/4/2014
Hey I'm so glad you're back! It's totally alright that you haven't been writing, we all have things that are going on in our lives and it's understandable. I'm just happy that you've written, in fact, I think it's fine that you haven't written because then the end of this will be near and I can't bear for it to end. I hope you do well on your exam year, it's better to focus on your personal goals instead then when you actually have time you can come back to this. As for the writer's block, like I mentioned before you could go back to writing in Peter's POV or Alex's POV and what's going on with the war.
strawberrymagic01 chapter 44 . 11/6/2014
don't worry about it! Hope you're writers block is going, because i've missed this story :)
Aylin chapter 43 . 8/13/2014
Please update! I'm really anxious to read what happens next! If you have writers block or something it's alright I understand, but if you need an idea maybe well we haven't heard from Peter's POV in awhile so I hope that helps!
Aylin chapter 43 . 7/28/2014
Hey! Thank you for the shout out! I thought my internet was acting a little funky at first so that's why I posted two reviews haha but great chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
strawberrymagic01 chapter 43 . 7/22/2014
THERE MUST BE ANOTHER WAY :O I really don't want them to forget her! D: But to be honest whether they do or not you'll make it work and my heart won't be as broken :P looking forwards to the next review!
Aylin chapter 42 . 7/14/2014
I love your story! I know I've already said that but I do! I don't know who I root for but I think I lean more towards tadhg so when I read this chapter my heart kind broke. Maybe they are meant to be but the timing is off (how cheesy of me). I don't know, I can't imagine peter growing up and leaving his life behind to start a new one with remy, but I do love peter a lot too. Anyways, I was wondering if you had an Instagram or something so you could do a Q&A sort of thing because my vacation is really boring right now and all I do is watch netflix or read so it would be cool if you could do that!
your fan always,
Aylin (pronounced like Eileen)
Aylin chapter 42 . 7/14/2014
I just love your story so much it's so entertaining! I really don't know who I go for, tadhg or peter, but either is fine, I love both characters because they're so well developed. If it's tadhg maybe it's not the right moment because remy's too occupied but I kind of hope it's meant to be (even if she just friend zoned him). Peter, I'm not so sure about, he obviously cares about remy but I can't picture him leaving his entire life behind to grow up with remy, don't get me wrong I love peter but I just can't imagine it happening. Ok well hope to read another chapter soon!(summer vacation is getting boring, my only source of entertainment is netflix and books) oh and if you have an Instagram or something it would be cool if you could do a Q&A sort of thing! Oh and my names pronounced like Eileen idk my mom thought it would be unique? So yeah
-your fan always,
Aylin
strawberrymagic01 chapter 41 . 7/11/2014
omg you updated yay!
Seriously though, I can never predict whats to come with your story. There's so many twists and turns and I love it :D
strawberrymagic01 chapter 39 . 6/4/2014
great chapter :D looking forwards to the next one as always!
strawberrymagic01 chapter 37 . 5/16/2014
you really are clever with all your plot twists. I feel a little suspicious that the sword was just... there, but we'll see when you post the next chapter. & I have a feeling Peter will be annoyed that they found the sword without him haha!
strawberrymagic01 chapter 35 . 5/10/2014
This just keeps getting better and better, and that last sentence gave me the chills... Excited for your next update!
Aylin chapter 33 . 5/5/2014
I just can't even describe how amazing this is! I came across it a few months back and saw you hadn't updated in years so I was disappointed to have never found out what happened but then I recently got curious again an had that little hope that you had written more to the story and you did! Please update soon! I really enjoy reading this story!