Reviews for Emerald Cities & Yellow Brick Roads
MrsChipRockefeller chapter 1 . 2/16
Aw poor Aaron and Haley. I hope everything works out for the better soon
Ellarie chapter 10 . 12/3/2015
Please. Please. Please. Finish this story! Thanks for sharing your amazing talent!
Nethermind chapter 10 . 3/19/2015
I missed this chapter til just now. I like the subtle forward movement between Hotch and Emily. It was...sweet, really just sweet. And poor poor JJ.
Bloodskye1512 chapter 10 . 3/9/2015
well written as always. I appreciate your work. now... about the salem's Lot thing... ;)
Rugbygirrl chapter 10 . 3/4/2015
This story is so painfully beautiful. I love you wrote Haley in the last chapter, as a supportive friend rather than a harpy shrew (which has it's own place and time in fanfic land). And I do feel for JJ, but it also shows how supportive Rossi is of Hotch and Emily. And JJ can take it. She'll just be a little pissy for a while. I spend most of my working day in that mood and I'm still surviving so she'll be fine.
rotushi.lazar chapter 10 . 3/4/2015
I read both of the stories in like two days, and let me just say that they are amazing! The first one out of the two is horrifyingly amazing. They second one is great, and I'm really looking forward to the next update!
-Rotem
Guest chapter 10 . 2/28/2015
You're such a talented writer. And I love the way you've brought these characters and their relationship back to life. I'm really looking forward to your next update.
SouthunLady chapter 10 . 2/28/2015
Yay, I'm so glad you updated this story! The preceding story was so dark, then what H/E went through to get where they are now has been fascinating. Looking forward to the next update.
kaybee2488 chapter 10 . 2/28/2015
This chapter was a such a wonderful surprise! I really wasn't expecting a second update on any of your stories and this particular story was even more unexpected. I felt so badly for poor JJ in this chapter, caught between a rock and a hard place. I'm glad she had Morgan to turn to. I'm also really happy to see Hotch and Haley working things out amicably before he takes any major steps with Emily.

Congrats as well on the award - it was well-deserved.
SexinSatin chapter 10 . 2/28/2015
SO happy you're back to working on this! It's been so long. Can't wait to see what's next. If you ever need someone to brainstorm with just let me know ;)
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 10 . 2/28/2015
This was great. Ime gonna go bk and read "EHFAR" again; just cos it was that good. I love ur writing. You have an amazing talent
Guest chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
I love this story.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/11/2014
just like always, i am so completely impressed with your stories! i literally have been making my way through your work for a while now and am always so excited to see an update from you. granted, it's been a while for this one, but at the same time, i just found it. now, i will wait patiently for an update here or in any other of your amazing stories ... because they are all amazing :)
divergentofhogwarts chapter 9 . 3/28/2014
Can't wait for a new chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/20/2014
Any chance you'll be able to update this one sometime soon?