Reviews for Emerald Cities & Yellow Brick Roads
tiva auggie and annie hp fan chapter 9 . 3/28
Can't wait for a new chapter!
Any chance you'll be able to update this one sometime soon?
Just.A.Girl.In.A.Bar chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I love all of your stories soooo much! And I was wonderi g if you'd be updating Second Chances any time soon?
AlpineHolly chapter 9 . 10/8/2013
Thanks for the update and a wonderful update it was too. The 'talks' on all accounts made for some level of normal in their not so normal lives, well an approach to normal anyway and to move on from the place they are at. The connections were emotional but great.
renruta chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
So happy to see this updated! Their emotions are so stinkin' dark but you manage to bring light out in the chapter and it's just fantastic! Can't wait for more!
rmpcmfan chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
This was so well done. I am glad that Hotch and Haley ended on a decent note, well, as decent as a marriage can end.
Rugbygirrl chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
Actually I think it would still be easy to harbour some resentment towards someone even if they have been through as much as Hotch. If you get hurt sometimes you just can't help but hang on to it. I like how you wrote here that Haley was not like that. It shows that she is a bigger person than most would be. It also helps Hotch move on with Emily easier and keep his relationship with his son. A lot of people write out Hayley to be like shrew which I don't think Hotch ever would have stayed with. But if people want to write Beth like that then I'm OK cause I DON'T LIKE HER:)
Kudos. It was a great chapter!
HPforever-after chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
Good Job and I agree that Haley wouldn't e hateful
SexinSatin chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
Oh so well done. I've been waiting forever and I can see why it took so long. A tough chapter to write but very well done. So much I love about this. And frankly it was pretty clear inthe show that Haley was seeing someone else so I think the way you've handled this is just about spot on.

Anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

Kat
SouthunLady chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
What a sad and beautiful end to the Hotchner/Brooks marriage, even though I was all for it. You wrote it so well that even I liked Haley in the end, and Hotch did everything right. You always amaze me. I do hope you don't stop here. Primed and ready for Hotch and Emily's first days together. I want to watch them heal together, even though it seemed like they had gotten a long way toward healing themselves in this update. First time I didn't feel their lives were so disjointed.
AlpineHolly chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
Their lives are spiralling out of control and seems like it will only get worse with work and for Hotch with Haley and Jack in the mix, would be nice to see them come together even if it is just for some peace and a connection for them.

Looking forward to see where all this will take them.
Pheonix1995 chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
Great chapter! :)
SKYE51399 chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
I just love all your story's they're really good please check out my first story called BAU or Hollywood love your work please keep going
Rugbygirrl chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
Oh Hotch! Sometimes I wonder at how dumb a smart man can be. I think Emily should slug him with her good arm. That should 'clarify' how things are:)
ann chapter 8 . 7/17/2013