Reviews for EO Challenge: Revenge of the Euphemism
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Dean would feel so girly by being cursed with only using sissy euphemisms.
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
That was awesome, guys! :)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
LMAO OMG Too priceless for words! Absolutely loved it! :)
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Oh, speaking in euphemisms! I've been wanting to write something similiar to this after seeing the Star Trek:Next Generation episode where Picard is trapped on a planet with an alien that can only speak in metaphors...Jeez, I'm a geek! Anyway, great job to all three! Best, Randee
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Male bovine fertilizer! LOL Another triple triumph! Gold stars all around!
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
OMG! This could only happen to Dean and it was freakin hilarious to read. You made my day with this one!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Can you hear my Olympic snort? I'd love to give you medals, you SO earned them! Incredible stuff, I can't imagine how much cursing and sweating went around when you had to produce the words out of this precious mouth. Awesome idea, by the way! Though something in me cringed at "...syphon the python, shake hands with the unemployed, point Percy at the porcelain" :-D To put it in Sam's words: "male offspring of a female canine!" Sometimes I imagine you as Shakespeare's three witches, adding some freshly ground toad into the brew and laughing diabolically.

In deep awe

xx Kate
Madd Aless chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
A laugh riot so much fun. Thanks again
captainbartholomew chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Love it! Oh Dean, you should know better than to touch certain things in the hex box... ;)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
LOL! Excellent!
TheYmp chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
That was just great, but I kinda lost it around 'syphon the python'!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I'm picturing the world records that would fall if the 100 meter dash had the additional incentive of a werewolf chasing the competitors. I already commented somewhere else that if you would combine the pentathalon with the decathalon and triathalon then the Winchester boys would be guaranteed to medal.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
HAHAHAH! Can we all have a picture of Dean in those shorts? Nicely done, I've always been a fan of euphemisms.

Cheers,
Jimelda
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
ROFLOL Priceless!
masondixon chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Too bad it wasn't diving; would have loved to ogle him in a speedo!
Thank You.