Reviews for Nobody Knows Why
dainystarkblack chapter 2 . 3/16
oh please, don't abandoned this story!
i hope you update again, please?
KoreanMusicFan chapter 2 . 4/6/2015
oh i do hope you update soon, this story has so many things going for it!
Sade Yui Maxwell chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
Please, I beg of you... don't abandon this story! Please! It's well written so far, and the characters are interestingly portrayed. So please, keep writing?
I, myself, have reached a writer's block and not liking much one of the stories I've posted. And I feel bad 'cause now and then I get a favorite or follow... even a review... So I understand if that's what happened. But if not, please reconsider keep writing this one?

luv

Sade
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Cute start. I like how slow its going, letting us get to know a bit about each character, a little at a time.
TENaSeein chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
Hi. Any chance of you continuing this story. You're off to such a great start, I would LOVE to see more. Please!
tamashiyuki chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
be continued?
Almadynis Rayne chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
*laughing* Okay, that was hilarious! Looking forward to more.
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
I know it's been a while, but I hope to read more of this story. Even with so little out, it's already grabbed my attention. I love it! Keep up the great work! :)
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
This was an excellent chapter so far can’t wait to see what is going come so please update soon.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
really excellent chapter.
auerlia chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
Love it
Lw117149 chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
I loved this so far I hope you are still writing it. more please
Bashirisuku chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
will you coninue the stroy?
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
This is a great chapter please update soon can’t wait to see what is going to come so please update again.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
This was a great chapter.