Reviews for Much Ado about Nothing
I LOVE HARU/KYO
Zombie girl kawaii 432 chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Love this story :):)!
mamita chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, especially since the couple HaruxKyo, love it, but sometimes these two, look to do that there, knowing they can hear or see, and you'd better Kyo, that will pass, if not bothering aunt that instead of saying you have a girlfriend tell him you have a boyfriend and is Haru, is not so difficult, and that to avoid Haru, is very silly in the end by himself he looks for trouble, and Haru and it will also, they are imbeciles, both are a bit selfish with the other, but hey, hopefully do more fics of these two together, follow, so thanks and kisses.
Shirubagure chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
This did happen in the hallway right...? I would've laughed if someone found them, especially if it was Yuki. x3
The Wonderful Marshmallow chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
possessive black haru is hot and terrifying at the same time! I love and fear him so much :3
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
Tsk tsk Haru always jumping to conclusions
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
Wow I wondering if that was what you were implying about Haru Haru but then I was like they don't know nothing about that. Lol
BluePoisonAura chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Oh my god you listen to Big Bang to? I love that song, although its sad she died at the end. But any ways, good chapter. .b
km222 chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
That poor closet
warrioresscat chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
This was amazing! I love this story! Your characters are completely believeable and the lemon was HOTTTT! :D Thank you so much for writing this!
pinksugarrush chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
I really enjoyed this! It's cute how jealous Haru can get
La Reine de Macabre chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
KYAAAAAAA! *Blasts off toCloud Nine* That was AMAZING!
Furubafan chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Overall nice writing style, but of course there's always room for improvement. There was a lot of oocness that threw me out of the story, especially in the first chapter with Haru's black character. Also, Haru breaking the door off its hinges seems far-fetched unless he developed super powers, maybe just have him slam the door really hard next time? That's all I really have to say, good luck w/ your future writing endeavors. :)
Daria1718 chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
This was pretty. No wonder Haru was cross with Kyo; stupid fangirls never get anything right.

Lovely ending as well. Demonstrations of love are different depending on the person and I think in the case of these two... well you nailed it.

The story has angst, sex, smut and the need for love and belonging. It's nice to see other yaoi writers out there strutting their stuff.

Keep up the good work.
Daria1718 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Wow. That good kind of wow.