Reviews for Rules and Regulations
sea patrol fan chapter 5 . 5/7
Great story. but I've notice an error in this last chapter. You got that Kate is seven months pregant. and it was six weeks later when she meet Mike parents for the first time. then you got it was six weeks later when there son is born. there no way Kate would be ten months pregant. You could change it so it would be six days after Kate met Mike parents, her furture in laws that she gave birth.
Hundius chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
That was a nice challenge of you to run through the episodes, highlighting the major events, twisting the Maxine - Kate conflict through it.
It was also interesting to see that Kate became pregnant after their "official" first night of their relationship.
Moreover you kept Swain alive.
Conclusion : Nice story, not corny, sharp, to the facts.
One minor thing. It reads a bit difficult, although it's probalby me; my native language isn't English.
COMike chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
Wow! That was a very long, but absolutely great chapter. Loved reading it. Finally Mike has made the right choices, getting Maxine arrested and being back with Kate. Would love to read would happens in those last 3 months for Mike on the Hammersley. Maybe he has to go on a boarding that ends wrong? Please update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
Absolutely Brilliant , this has been a good read from beginning to end. I love the Mike character but even I felt like giving him a slap at times. Perfect ending for us hopeless romantics.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
what a lovely ending! glad it all worked out for them
ALIMOO1971 chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
GReat chapter, i notice couple of errors, you got

"Ok well they arrive later today so we can wait and see" then you got

It was 6 weeks later Kate had met Mikes parents

so when did Kate meet Mike parents, was it hours later or weeks later?

Plus i think that since Kate was close to her due date that there would or been a tempery CO or the crew got exstended shore leave. Plus If Kate was teaching at naval college (Watson bay) she would of been transferred to Sydeny for that.

Other than that, please up date soon
obsessed by tv chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
i love a happy ending!have really enjoyed this story. well done
ALIMOO1971 chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
Great story so far i wounder if maxine would try to get her self pregant like she did almost twenty years earler? please up date soon
COMike chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
Really good chapter. But you can't stop there. You have to write more soon. Would love to read how it goes on from there.
MissShawnaAlice chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
Oh Maxine! You could be in some big trouble if Kate pulls this off! Lucky Nikki is on Kate's side :) loving every moment of this story, and looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
please dont let maxine come between them!
COMike chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Another great chapter. You have a good writing style. And you keep all in character. Keep it up. Can't wait for the next chapter.
COMike chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
This is a beautiful story. Love reading it. Hope you continue soon.
obsessed by tv chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
no kate dont trust maxine! great story cant wait see where it goes
obsessed by tv chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
oh mike dont get caught in maxines trap! cant wait too see where you going with this!thanks for quick update