Reviews for Why?
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Great story.
TheGoldenTrioFan chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
well that was certainly not boring. good job
Sweetdoggie chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This was a really good story. Very well-thought out justification for Snape's behavior. And very true. I have often thought that, no matter how excited he was at seeing Pettigrew on the map, Remus had no business running off without chugging his potion which was sitting right there, but you are also very correct when you pointed out that he could have told about Sirius being an animagus. He should have mentioned this. No question, hands down, he was wrong. Thanks for sharing your work. It was very enjoyable.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Is there a sequel to this? There should be. This would change things greatly, I think, and I'd be interested in your take on the altered events.
Harriverse chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I think no one has ever talked so clearly about this particular view.
Iwa Shinju chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I have definitely enjoyed it. Your explanation of Lupin's actions was both interesting and convincing.
flowerweasley chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I know it has been awhile since you wrote this but I just found and I have got to say it as freaking AWESOME. I mean the way you had Snape give a truthful answer to Harry.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
very good!
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This is wonderful! You are probably one of the only authors on this site that can successfully pull off a realistic snape and harry bonding one shot! You have my congratulations!
LilyIsAwesomerThanYou chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Loved it. Very eye-opening as well - I'd never looked at it that way before. Altogether, wonderful job :)
X59 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This was really good and I rather liked the Snape's reasoning for sharing Lupin's secret.
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Clever story. Very good.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
All Sev told about Remus is very make sense in many way!

But I'm not actually sure if all the teacher can die just for Harry...

Btw, what Sev mean about this: "We can't chose our Patronus's," Snape muttered to himself. "They chose us." ? ?
Napa chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
nice writing : )
your story's warm my heart
Jane chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
That was wonderful! I loved the explanation, it made a lot of sense. It would be interesting to see what would have happened had Lupin not forgiven Black for what he did in school. Hmm. . .
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »