Reviews for Why?
staretoile chapter 1 . 11/23/2013

nice and insidefull story. I never thought about it that way but its's an interesting idea!

Kind regards
Samwise O'keefe chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Love stories that give a reason for a person's actions.

Next time i read book 3 your story will be part of the background to it.
Thank you.
Frosty Wolf chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Interesting, this brought up some ideas I'd never thought of before. I don't think it excuses everything that Snape did, but it does make him seem more three dimensional. Well written.
NuggetSaurus chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Wow. Never, ever, in my long lasted potter obsession I have thought it that way. Thank you for sharing, it was very good and very true, but Lupin is still one of my favorite characters ;)
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
That was a good story, and I agree with every word of it.
Illyria934 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
THANK YOU! This is such an important aspect that is often overlooked by many fans. Over the entire year Lupin consciously jeopardized the lives of not only Harry but of the entire school as well. He could not even be trusted to reliably take the potion that would prevent him from turning him into a monster loose among hundreds of children. Even mere minutes before the rise of the moon, he let Harry untie him after Snape secured him. For someone so obsessed with what being a werewolf means to him, he is awfully lax about keeping others from meeting that same fate.

Sorry, but Remus more than deserved being forced to resign. That's why I hated his commentary to Harry in canon so much, that Severus told his secret because he was now deprived of receiving the Order of Merlin. I guess even after all those years being a Marauder and picking on Snape still comes naturally to him.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Great story.
TheGoldenTrioFan chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
well that was certainly not boring. good job
Sweetdoggie chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This was a really good story. Very well-thought out justification for Snape's behavior. And very true. I have often thought that, no matter how excited he was at seeing Pettigrew on the map, Remus had no business running off without chugging his potion which was sitting right there, but you are also very correct when you pointed out that he could have told about Sirius being an animagus. He should have mentioned this. No question, hands down, he was wrong. Thanks for sharing your work. It was very enjoyable.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Is there a sequel to this? There should be. This would change things greatly, I think, and I'd be interested in your take on the altered events.
Harriverse chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I think no one has ever talked so clearly about this particular view.
Iwa Shinju chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I have definitely enjoyed it. Your explanation of Lupin's actions was both interesting and convincing.
flowerweasley chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I know it has been awhile since you wrote this but I just found and I have got to say it as freaking AWESOME. I mean the way you had Snape give a truthful answer to Harry.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
very good!
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This is wonderful! You are probably one of the only authors on this site that can successfully pull off a realistic snape and harry bonding one shot! You have my congratulations!
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »