Reviews for Why?
Iwa Shinju chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I have definitely enjoyed it. Your explanation of Lupin's actions was both interesting and convincing.
flowerweasley chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I know it has been awhile since you wrote this but I just found and I have got to say it as freaking AWESOME. I mean the way you had Snape give a truthful answer to Harry.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
very good!
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This is wonderful! You are probably one of the only authors on this site that can successfully pull off a realistic snape and harry bonding one shot! You have my congratulations!
LilyIsAwesomerThanYou chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Loved it. Very eye-opening as well - I'd never looked at it that way before. Altogether, wonderful job :)
X59 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This was really good and I rather liked the Snape's reasoning for sharing Lupin's secret.
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Clever story. Very good.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
All Sev told about Remus is very make sense in many way!

But I'm not actually sure if all the teacher can die just for Harry...

Btw, what Sev mean about this: "We can't chose our Patronus's," Snape muttered to himself. "They chose us." ? ?
Napa chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
nice writing : )
your story's warm my heart
Jane chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
That was wonderful! I loved the explanation, it made a lot of sense. It would be interesting to see what would have happened had Lupin not forgiven Black for what he did in school. Hmm. . .
safadl chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Liked it
DaronwyK chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
A wonderful portrayal of characters, and nicely written. Great work!
Mrs. SRE Snape chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
great litle one shot. i never thought of lupin in that way but you make a good point
inermis chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
A civil conversation between these two? Wow, that's extraordinary indeed. :)
I liked the fact that there didn't happen much in this fic; Snape and Harry just talked. It wasn't packed with action, but reader can see 'changes' during this fic, especially in Harry. The ending was nice, musing Snape is always somewhat a melancholic sight, but it compliments the story as a whole.
rowan.catara chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I liked this! Loved the explanation about Lupin, makes so much sense!
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »