Reviews for Why?
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
All Sev told about Remus is very make sense in many way!

But I'm not actually sure if all the teacher can die just for Harry...

Btw, what Sev mean about this: "We can't chose our Patronus's," Snape muttered to himself. "They chose us." ? ?
Napa chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
nice writing : )
your story's warm my heart
Jane chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
That was wonderful! I loved the explanation, it made a lot of sense. It would be interesting to see what would have happened had Lupin not forgiven Black for what he did in school. Hmm. . .
safadl chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Liked it
DaronwyK chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
A wonderful portrayal of characters, and nicely written. Great work!
Mrs. SRE Snape chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
great litle one shot. i never thought of lupin in that way but you make a good point
inermis chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
A civil conversation between these two? Wow, that's extraordinary indeed. :)
I liked the fact that there didn't happen much in this fic; Snape and Harry just talked. It wasn't packed with action, but reader can see 'changes' during this fic, especially in Harry. The ending was nice, musing Snape is always somewhat a melancholic sight, but it compliments the story as a whole.
rowan.catara chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I liked this! Loved the explanation about Lupin, makes so much sense!
elemout chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I agree with you idea that all three, Severus, Remus, and Sirius, are deeply flawed by Sirius and Remus are better able to hide their flaws. I like the explanation for why Lupin didn't notify Dumbledore about the animagus abilities since that would seem like the obvious thing to do to protect Harry.
My Alternate Reality chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
You know, you're absolutely right!
ebonie800 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Luv'ed it. Stays true to the characters, but also reveals much. Excellent.
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Even though I like Remus he was weak and a coward. Not only did he not tell about Sirius and Peter being an animagus he also was going to abandon Tonks and his newly born son until Harry shamed him into returning to them.

Severus burst into the shrieking shack thinking he had captured Lily's murderer and that's what he couldn't tell Harry during this conversation. His thinking Sirius was guilty was why he wouldn't listen to Harry or Remus try to explain. He thought that Remus was only protecting a member of his pack. Plus it didn't help they had tortured him at school and he was happy to get vengence for that along with justice for Lily.

Very good scene with Severus and Harry. I would have liked to have seen Harry confront Remus with this in the book.
KneazleGriff chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I loved this!

I had already considered this point of view before... Lupin's questionable decision to remain silent. It has always bothered me. Also the fact that Lupin stayed away from Harry his whole life while he was at the Dursleys. It always seemed odd to me. Although I like Lupin's character very much... there ARE flaws there.

Great exploration into one of those flaws. Brilliant. :)
Gladoo89 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Unexpected and awesome scene, I never thought about Remus' (in)actions this way. Thanks for sharing! :)
Lourdes08 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
wow Ive never considered Remus actions in that way.
great story.