Reviews for Why?
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Even though I like Remus he was weak and a coward. Not only did he not tell about Sirius and Peter being an animagus he also was going to abandon Tonks and his newly born son until Harry shamed him into returning to them.

Severus burst into the shrieking shack thinking he had captured Lily's murderer and that's what he couldn't tell Harry during this conversation. His thinking Sirius was guilty was why he wouldn't listen to Harry or Remus try to explain. He thought that Remus was only protecting a member of his pack. Plus it didn't help they had tortured him at school and he was happy to get vengence for that along with justice for Lily.

Very good scene with Severus and Harry. I would have liked to have seen Harry confront Remus with this in the book.
KneazleGriff chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I loved this!

I had already considered this point of view before... Lupin's questionable decision to remain silent. It has always bothered me. Also the fact that Lupin stayed away from Harry his whole life while he was at the Dursleys. It always seemed odd to me. Although I like Lupin's character very much... there ARE flaws there.

Great exploration into one of those flaws. Brilliant. :)
Gladoo89 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Unexpected and awesome scene, I never thought about Remus' (in)actions this way. Thanks for sharing! :)
Lourdes08 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
wow Ive never considered Remus actions in that way.
great story.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I beg to differ.
Yeah, Remus was a bit weak in school.
I suppose it could have turned out badly. But, just imagine he only saw Black. I still reckon he would've run down to the Shack to face off with him at wandpoint and get the kids to safety. The same sequence of events could have easily still occurred, as Snape had not yet brought Remus the Potion that day. He was arriving at Remus' office to do so when he saw the Map, saw Remus 'running down the the tunnel and out of sight' and leapt to his own conclusions, chasing after him and leaning the goblet behind!
Hermione Granger after all only says Remus "didn't take his potion tonight" when she realised.
Oh, and as for "controlling his friends properly" check out chapter -5- I think of my story, Wolf&Nymph: A Tale. That will explain things better than I could right now. I'm tired and rambling.
Mimichang chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Wow, you showed us a side of Snape that is never shown...I really like this fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Thought it was awesome
animefreak728 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I like the logic you put into Remus' reason for helping Sirius. I would have never thought of it that way, it was very creative on your part. :)
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Very nice. Very good point.
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Great story! I love how it follows canon while still leaving Harry room to think and have different perspective without being different from book Harry. Plus you touched on a point I now wonder about in the books, why didn't he tell and why he was so distant.
Snarky64 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I wanted to like this because I'm very keen on well thought-out expositions on canon, but ultimately you relied as your "little known flaw" as the fanon of packs, betas, alphas, cubs to underpin your arguments for Snape but those notions are nowhere in canon. It was solid as to Snape's concerns but then trying to bolster them with fanon was unfortunate. It is also glaring that you do not address Snape's own inept handling of the situation in the Shrieking Shack thus turning it into a disaster of his own making because he too had his own agenda, which is often overlooked in trying to prove Snape's motives have more credence than either of the other two. I was hoping for a proper consideration of the canon time-frame and balancing of the three's motives, all of which can stand much deeper inspection because all are multi-layered.

That said, it was nicely written, but you need to watch that your apostrophes: Patronuses (not Patronus's) and Potions (not Potion's).
moodysavage chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
that was so wonderful :)
masterlokiseverus159 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Awwwwww:)
I love the end, its so sweet. Great story, I really enjoyed that!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012