Reviews for Why?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Thought it was awesome
animefreak728 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I like the logic you put into Remus' reason for helping Sirius. I would have never thought of it that way, it was very creative on your part. :)
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Very nice. Very good point.
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Great story! I love how it follows canon while still leaving Harry room to think and have different perspective without being different from book Harry. Plus you touched on a point I now wonder about in the books, why didn't he tell and why he was so distant.
Snarky64 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I wanted to like this because I'm very keen on well thought-out expositions on canon, but ultimately you relied as your "little known flaw" as the fanon of packs, betas, alphas, cubs to underpin your arguments for Snape but those notions are nowhere in canon. It was solid as to Snape's concerns but then trying to bolster them with fanon was unfortunate. It is also glaring that you do not address Snape's own inept handling of the situation in the Shrieking Shack thus turning it into a disaster of his own making because he too had his own agenda, which is often overlooked in trying to prove Snape's motives have more credence than either of the other two. I was hoping for a proper consideration of the canon time-frame and balancing of the three's motives, all of which can stand much deeper inspection because all are multi-layered.

That said, it was nicely written, but you need to watch that your apostrophes: Patronuses (not Patronus's) and Potions (not Potion's).
moodysavage chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
that was so wonderful :)
masterlokiseverus159 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Awwwwww:)
I love the end, its so sweet. Great story, I really enjoyed that!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
good story!
Xterker23 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Nice
paranoidbychoice chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
i agree with this logic completely remus may have been awesome until he wasnt doing his job to protect lord knows ow much trouble harry and the others get into
Cookiefan571 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Love that story. It was the first one that I'v seen like it. Well written and I just really enjoyed reading it. That doesn't happen too often now.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I would have loved a scene like this in the real books.
It makes much more sense! Even when I read that book, I was young and I remmember thinking that Snape was awful... xD
I suppose you need to grow up to know that not everything it's what it seems.
congratulations! :)
AccioStone chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
:'( snape is so loyal and inlove of lily, sadly herry does not know it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Your analysis is brilliant and I only wish that someone in cannon realized this. The only people I think actually would are snape and hermione. I do believe hermione would have thought of it if not for the fact that sirius turned out to be innocent.
trinculolo chapter 1 . 9/22/2012