Reviews for Why?
DaronwyK chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
A wonderful portrayal of characters, and nicely written. Great work!
Mrs. SRE Snape chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
great litle one shot. i never thought of lupin in that way but you make a good point
inermis chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
A civil conversation between these two? Wow, that's extraordinary indeed. :)
I liked the fact that there didn't happen much in this fic; Snape and Harry just talked. It wasn't packed with action, but reader can see 'changes' during this fic, especially in Harry. The ending was nice, musing Snape is always somewhat a melancholic sight, but it compliments the story as a whole.
rowan.catara chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I liked this! Loved the explanation about Lupin, makes so much sense!
elemout chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I agree with you idea that all three, Severus, Remus, and Sirius, are deeply flawed by Sirius and Remus are better able to hide their flaws. I like the explanation for why Lupin didn't notify Dumbledore about the animagus abilities since that would seem like the obvious thing to do to protect Harry.
My Alternate Reality chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
You know, you're absolutely right!
ebonie800 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Luv'ed it. Stays true to the characters, but also reveals much. Excellent.
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Even though I like Remus he was weak and a coward. Not only did he not tell about Sirius and Peter being an animagus he also was going to abandon Tonks and his newly born son until Harry shamed him into returning to them.

Severus burst into the shrieking shack thinking he had captured Lily's murderer and that's what he couldn't tell Harry during this conversation. His thinking Sirius was guilty was why he wouldn't listen to Harry or Remus try to explain. He thought that Remus was only protecting a member of his pack. Plus it didn't help they had tortured him at school and he was happy to get vengence for that along with justice for Lily.

Very good scene with Severus and Harry. I would have liked to have seen Harry confront Remus with this in the book.
KneazleGriff chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I loved this!

I had already considered this point of view before... Lupin's questionable decision to remain silent. It has always bothered me. Also the fact that Lupin stayed away from Harry his whole life while he was at the Dursleys. It always seemed odd to me. Although I like Lupin's character very much... there ARE flaws there.

Great exploration into one of those flaws. Brilliant. :)
Gladoo89 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Unexpected and awesome scene, I never thought about Remus' (in)actions this way. Thanks for sharing! :)
Lourdes08 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
wow Ive never considered Remus actions in that way.
great story.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I beg to differ.
Yeah, Remus was a bit weak in school.
I suppose it could have turned out badly. But, just imagine he only saw Black. I still reckon he would've run down to the Shack to face off with him at wandpoint and get the kids to safety. The same sequence of events could have easily still occurred, as Snape had not yet brought Remus the Potion that day. He was arriving at Remus' office to do so when he saw the Map, saw Remus 'running down the the tunnel and out of sight' and leapt to his own conclusions, chasing after him and leaning the goblet behind!
Hermione Granger after all only says Remus "didn't take his potion tonight" when she realised.
Oh, and as for "controlling his friends properly" check out chapter -5- I think of my story, Wolf&Nymph: A Tale. That will explain things better than I could right now. I'm tired and rambling.
Mimichang chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Wow, you showed us a side of Snape that is never shown...I really like this fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Thought it was awesome
animefreak728 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I like the logic you put into Remus' reason for helping Sirius. I would have never thought of it that way, it was very creative on your part. :)
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »