Reviews for Why?
Snarky64 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I wanted to like this because I'm very keen on well thought-out expositions on canon, but ultimately you relied as your "little known flaw" as the fanon of packs, betas, alphas, cubs to underpin your arguments for Snape but those notions are nowhere in canon. It was solid as to Snape's concerns but then trying to bolster them with fanon was unfortunate. It is also glaring that you do not address Snape's own inept handling of the situation in the Shrieking Shack thus turning it into a disaster of his own making because he too had his own agenda, which is often overlooked in trying to prove Snape's motives have more credence than either of the other two. I was hoping for a proper consideration of the canon time-frame and balancing of the three's motives, all of which can stand much deeper inspection because all are multi-layered.

That said, it was nicely written, but you need to watch that your apostrophes: Patronuses (not Patronus's) and Potions (not Potion's).
moodysavage chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
that was so wonderful :)
masterlokiseverus159 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Awwwwww:)
I love the end, its so sweet. Great story, I really enjoyed that!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
good story!
Xterker23 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Nice
paranoidbychoice chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
i agree with this logic completely remus may have been awesome until he wasnt doing his job to protect lord knows ow much trouble harry and the others get into
RisaAlait chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Love that story. It was the first one that I'v seen like it. Well written and I just really enjoyed reading it. That doesn't happen too often now.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I would have loved a scene like this in the real books.
It makes much more sense! Even when I read that book, I was young and I remmember thinking that Snape was awful... xD
I suppose you need to grow up to know that not everything it's what it seems.
congratulations! :)
Su.Lecue chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
:'( snape is so loyal and inlove of lily, sadly herry does not know it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Your analysis is brilliant and I only wish that someone in cannon realized this. The only people I think actually would are snape and hermione. I do believe hermione would have thought of it if not for the fact that sirius turned out to be innocent.
trinculolo chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
i love the ending!
Bribles chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I think that this is a great explination for why Snape did what he did! I just wish rowling didn't make him such an ass in the book! I wish we had a more caring Snape.
Kniga-Sitara chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Yes! That is right! that is what I mean about Lupin and Black! Thanks for this story!
kitty-gurl1 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
i've never really seen it written this way before and yet i have to completely agree on your take of this. it's an amazing piece
Sheankelor chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
You successfully put into words for me what I was thinking. Good job! I love the way you wrote Harry, and the calm way Snape dealt with him. The last part was spot on. Thanks for writing this!
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »