Reviews for Death Is Just A State Of Mind
Alex2909 chapter 6 . 4/28
love the character harry made
Astraea J. Rahagi chapter 6 . 4/10
I loved this! I know it's been a while since this has been posted, but please, please, please continue! I cannot wait to see where this goes
GreenDrkness chapter 6 . 1/19
Let me guess Harry's friends are one of the souls or AIs in the story
Keep on the writes
Elfin69 chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
Will some of the spirits be spirits of his friends? Cannot wait to see how his quest goes.
Elfin69 chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
Wonder who he will find first and if he will realize what she is saying.
Elfin69 chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
Wonder who he found and how long before he takes his levels up. I wonder how soon he will meet others.
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
Wow, took a long time to figure out his character. Wonder how long will he go before he meets his mate.
Elfin69 chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
Wonder if it will transport him completely or only in his mind.
LadyTeldra chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
Alright, I'm not sure if you'll ever work on this again(I'll check bio in a sec), but I'm enjoying the concept so far. Due to this strange fact, I'll willingly torture myself and place this in my follows as a hopeless hope.
Assassin of the Shadows chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
Interesting... I'm curious who Harry will team up with now as well since second life is better played in parties...
IAmNotARealWriter chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
Please tell me you're going to continue this because this is freaking awesome! This is exactly how I imagined Harry to be in some of the plots in my head! .
kyuubilover chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
Continue please
bleeb90 chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
Interesting new chapter! I liked it :)
917brat chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
I love this and would really adore reading more so please keep it up and update again soon.
Baow chapter 6 . 10/30/2013