Reviews for Never Ending
RavenBowie chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
He transformed from Jareth to David? lol
Honoria Granger chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
"Hail Queeny!" Too funny...
silfursvik chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
glad you're back on with all this! :) lookin' good.
Kaytori chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
YAY you're back!

I was thinking about this fic and wondering about a couple weeks ago.

Hope we start finding out where Jareth is exactly.
Honoria Granger chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
THis is really good. Please do continue.
Livvy10253 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Ok, this whole story is awesome. MORE, por favor:)
lolgirl chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Oh my flippin' goblins! This is realy good! I will most definatly favorite this story when I get an account!
Lily-Beth.Bluebell chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
Quick review cuz I'm about to be late for work :D Awesome chapter, I panicked so much at first! lol

Can't wait for another update :D
Kaytori chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
Jareth you're an ass seriously he must have known been seen would cause her trouble. Did he want her parents to know and think he was injured so he wouldn't have to hide?

Anyway that tugging's going to get annoying is she getting any sleep how's she gonna handle things when the weekend is over?
The Queen of Water chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
Cool, I will wait for ch 7.
The Queen of Water chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
Cool and Great. I will wait for ch 6.
Lily-Beth.Bluebell chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
Wonderful story so far and I can't wait for more. The end of chapter four actually made me cry lol
Kaytori chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
Wonder if Gavan was the one Sarah should avoid been alone with. At least she can trust Hoggle wonder how she'll find this Athraw. So many questions thanks for the quick update!

Oh and Sarah you should research what owls eat ah well Jareth should be able to hunt.
Kaytori chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Wonder what Gavan is up too I really don't trust him after that, poor Hoggle.

Jareth seems really sweet, can't wait for Jareth Sarah interaction. Maybe for communication Sarah can write letters on a sheet of paper and have Jareth point to the ones he wants then he could spell things out to her.

Can't wait for more!
The Queen of Water chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Cool. I will wait for ch 5.