Reviews for Another Run of Events
bookwormbored chapter 11 . 3/20
What a crazy story! Great job!
Musiciscomfort chapter 11 . 1/29
This was hands down the best FMA fanfiction I have ever read. I live for Parantal Roy/Ed, and you did it perfectly. You should write more of these, because this was awesome.
Musiciscomfort chapter 8 . 1/27
This story is so awesome. I do think Ed is a little more whiney and dramatic then someone his age should be, but that doesn't take away from how good it is.
aulier chapter 3 . 1/25
Okay I just love how they're both so hopeless with food cx "There is only one package of cookies, so I shall place it with the cans. Oh, it does not fit on the shelf. I shall eat them." The logic is amazing. Live for the fact that Roy is so domestically challenged
chibishaymin1436 chapter 11 . 1/24
This was an interesting read. I have some fundamental disagreements with several of your character portrayals and actions, but I was engaged enough in the story to look past that. Overall I enjoyed it, so thank you.
ItStartsWithZ chapter 4 . 1/22
i hate Tommy and all those kids who just assumed who Ed is instead of trying to get to know him. i know a factor is because they are young and all that shit, but still. you are amazing in writing the scenes so well that your readers are also affected.
ItStartsWithZ chapter 3 . 1/21
i love how you wrote Roy and Ed! Kudos for this wonderful work!
ItStartsWithZ chapter 2 . 1/21
loved it! i binged read through all chapters and i was so engrossed that i forgot to leave reviews per chapter (so here i am! sorry!) but you really are amazing!
TheDramaQueen123 chapter 2 . 10/5/2017
Loved it, and love these types of stories(parental Roy x Ed). I think Ed needs a bit of LOVE!
TOO-MANY-FANDOMZ chapter 5 . 9/24/2017
While I'm reading about Tommy all I'm think is I can't wait to see his 'effin face when he finds out that Ed's the Fullmetal Alchemist. XD
TOO-MANY-FANDOMZ chapter 3 . 9/19/2017
This is too funny omigosh
X Mika-Chan X chapter 11 . 6/20/2017
Loved this story! I sort of wish there was a small little sequel at the end, but this was great! Awesome job!
EctoAdler chapter 11 . 5/27/2017
i was looking forward to seeing them exposed infront of the school but oh well... still a good story, i just prefer reveals and public situations more than private ones though
FollowedByArmedLunatics chapter 11 . 4/14/2017
Damn you and your amazingly captivating stories that are ruining my life! It's not enough that you sucked me in with the The Big Bang Theory and then enthralled me with Board of Squares. NO! Now you stole a day and a half of my life with this fic from over a decade ago that "hardly anyone will find" and it is completely unfair! That you are crazy talented and write an amazing Ed makes me want to like you, but the fact that I have gotten nothing done since I stumbled across your account makes me furious.

Anyway, in case it's not already clear, I enjoyed your story. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/10/2017
The lobby analagies are on point