Reviews for Another Run of Events
CaitiAthena chapter 8 . 7/7
OK maybe not the principal, maybe the nurse or janitor
CaitiAthena chapter 5 . 7/6
it's eather the principal, or the nurse
AkageIsumi chapter 11 . 6/24
Hi there,
I just wanted to tell you: You've written a nice story. I liked reading it and the emotional twists you included are very well thought out. I'm looking forward to read more of your pen (or keyboardwhateverSee you.
inuyashamunkey chapter 11 . 6/11
great story!
SoulMore chapter 11 . 5/3
FAN!~
AHHHH THIS IS TOO AMAZING FOR WORDS
I wasn't sure about the fake Hawkeye in this chapter, and it probably took me a bit too long to realise Ed was fake too (I did think he was being weird but only really realised when he said "lieutenant" instead of Havoc/Hawkeye).
This fic is so good!
This chapter was so climactic and awesome.
Roy realising that it wasn't the real Hawkeye was both really sweet and built the tension really well!
I should really be sleeping right now but whatever.
Try using "I'm" once in a while, as opposed to "I am". It makes speech sound more natural.
Sorry if that came across at patronising because I didn't intend it that way at all. This is one of the best Fullmetal Alchemist stories I've read! Your prose and the plot and character development and everything is just amazing!
I've spent more than half of my day reading this fic now and I can't wait to carry on, that's how good it is!
Wait, Envy isn't that fast
Rayless chapter 11 . 2/18
I've read this story once before, but coming back to reread it has been an experience all over again.

I cannot express how much I adore this story. The idea is brilliant, the characters are on point, and it's wonderfully original. Save for some spelling/grammar errors and confusion here and there, the wording flows nicely and I can say it's some of the best writing I've ever seen.

I love your other stories as well, but this one just has to come out on top. I love it. Thanks for sharing.
Malefic Reverse chapter 11 . 1/22
Hey there, I almost never review stories but since you asked so nicely... You said that this masterpiece would be buried in other FMA stories but I found it! \._. It was really one of the best FMA stories out there. I loved your writing style, the descriptions and the plot, it was as if I was reading one of the official FMA novels! I don't have any criticism, I just want to thank you for writing this and to let you know how much I enjoyed reading this. Greetings! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 12/25/2015
Envy was such a well written bastard.

I loved his story through and through.
LeMe chapter 5 . 12/24/2015
"You're a major, you dumb shit,"
That line somehow managed to be hilarious, in character, warming, and heart wrenching at the same time
LeMe chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
I love Roy in this so much. He is lost and confused and it is AMAZING