Reviews for Another Run of Events
TheDramaQueen123 chapter 2 . 10/5
Loved it, and love these types of stories(parental Roy x Ed). I think Ed needs a bit of LOVE!
TOO-MANY-FANDOMZ chapter 5 . 9/24
While I'm reading about Tommy all I'm think is I can't wait to see his 'effin face when he finds out that Ed's the Fullmetal Alchemist. XD
TOO-MANY-FANDOMZ chapter 3 . 9/19
This is too funny omigosh
X Mika-Chan X chapter 11 . 6/20
Loved this story! I sort of wish there was a small little sequel at the end, but this was great! Awesome job!
1 One Piece Fan chapter 11 . 5/27
i was looking forward to seeing them exposed infront of the school but oh well... still a good story, i just prefer reveals and public situations more than private ones though
FollowedByArmedLunatics chapter 11 . 4/14
Damn you and your amazingly captivating stories that are ruining my life! It's not enough that you sucked me in with the The Big Bang Theory and then enthralled me with Board of Squares. NO! Now you stole a day and a half of my life with this fic from over a decade ago that "hardly anyone will find" and it is completely unfair! That you are crazy talented and write an amazing Ed makes me want to like you, but the fact that I have gotten nothing done since I stumbled across your account makes me furious.

Anyway, in case it's not already clear, I enjoyed your story. Thank you for writing it.
The lobby analagies are on point
This is great, Ed is a believable kid
liliDreamer89 chapter 11 . 3/28
Love the story. Very Well written. Ur a very well author. One of my fab on here.
KittyKatt Uzumaki chapter 11 . 3/24
Awesome
oh my gosh this was a great read! i remember i tried to read this before years ago, and the beginning was a bit too slow for me. i ended up quitting around chapter four. i am so so glad i stuck to it this time, the last few chapters are especially fantastic. its crazy how everything comes together, this story was clearly well thought out and i appreciate that! the character development was astonishing, and thats something i very rarely find so well executed in fanfictions. i love your style of writing, it is perfectly balanced as not too detailed to drone, but detailed enough to make it very immersive! ah this review is a mess as i for one dont know how to write bUT basically, you are a great author and this was an awesome read!
Unpersoned chapter 11 . 2/2
Thank you for writing such an amazing story! I truly enjoyed it.
Kitrukia chapter 11 . 1/29
Great story! This fic is still alive and being read in 2017!
darkraistlyn chapter 11 . 1/27
It was even better the second time around.

I have to ask, have you actually been in the military? You've been the only person I've seen write this team with the tiny nuances over and over of particular bits of military life that makes me wonder if you haven't been.

There is one story you have where Mustang keeps making Ed push. Right down to putting his boot on his back and telling him he'll be thanking him later when he's stronger. This is dead on.

Another is all the crap Mustang allows until he just -doesn't.- He'll take shit like every other CO, until he doesn't, and then it's back to being a hardass and very in charge. You portray this well.

The familiarity. This level of familiarity would only normally be allowed with NCOs and very few officers, in my experience. But this whole team is made up of officers and one extraordinarily high ranking NCO for his age, so we'll take what we can get. :D

The hazing. Also spot on. I realized early on in my army days that if people didn't harass you and give you shit, they didn't like you. If you were able to handle it, especially as a woman, you were just one of the guys, then it was fine. If not, your life was hell. It was a sad day if there was a soldier everyone ignored like the plague. It was a bad sign if he wasn't getting hazed a little.

The sexual innuendos. Especially Havoc. Mustang's reaction to Havoc's poster was far more indicative of what would have happened in our unit as well.

Your writing seems a bit more spot on and intuitive than watching a ton of military movies, but I could be wrong. You also don't have to tell me, I understand either way.

Great story!