Reviews for Another Run of Events
Linvalay chapter 11 . 10h
I so loved reading this! Your writing is fantastic, though i am a bit confused at times, it doesn't detract from the overall flow of your stories. They are magnificant! I also love the length of your chapters, nice and LOOOOOOONG! I love that in a multi-chap story!
Linvalay chapter 6 . 11/25
oh my god this is so freaking great!
Linvalay chapter 3 . 11/23
ok i really love this, but ti's like 2:30 am and i have to sleep then wake at 6 for a shower and work! Catch you tomorrow with chap 4!
TLGRIMN chapter 11 . 9/15
Amazing story.I'm just at a loss for words at how well thought out thisvwas.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 11 . 8/11
OK, first, believe me, I know about readers that don't review, it makes us wonder what we did wrong or if they just were uninterested. Also, this was not lost as I found it, it hooked me and I read straight trough all night and have finished this at 1:55 pm Eastern US time. WOW! That is all I can say. Normally, good stories are hard to put down but I leave it in the pinned tab and come back the next day. Nope, you had me up all night and all morning and I am still on the h/c Parental RoyEd high and I am VERY glad I do not work, or did not have work today as I am not sure I could have made it driving in my current state. Maybe I could pull a Hawkeye and run on the adrenaline this fic fed me but the return trip, after work, would be harder to manage. I REALLY need sleep but still... I LOVE HURT/COMFORT! And Parental Roy/Ed Eeeeeeeeee, little to no FMA fic are read by me without at least one of those two factors but I really prefer both and you have a complete piece... except, you had some typos that slid through to this copy but I still accept this as a great piece. 9.5/10
LannisPuff chapter 11 . 8/5
Wow! This was just brilliant! I loved it so much! But it's your fault I couldn't sleep, because I couldn't put this away xD You are amazing! Now I'm going to read your other stories :3
SheikahArts chapter 11 . 6/17
That was one of the best FMA stories I have ever read. Mirage, you're an absolutely amazing writer! Honestly, I wish I was able to write like this.

I don't really have much to say other than I loved, loved, loved it and I am definately reading more of your stories.
Everwild chapter 11 . 4/7
That was positively heart-wrenching. The character transformations and growth felt natural and well-paced. I'm definitely going to look at your other works.
Thank you for this marvelous little story. :)
no longer frust chapter 2 . 4/5
After reading the reviews I learn it IS hawkeye so thank u
frustated chapter 1 . 4/5
Stardiouses chapter 2 . 1/30
Oooh, I love this story. I came for the Royai in the first chapter and I stay for Everytjing! I really like the plot idea and Roy and Ed relation. It seems to be going to develop naturally and not be OOC at all. I mean, I really see them as they are in the first chapter during the anime, so it fits perfectly, they are not being parent/son out of the Blue. And Riza's role is so good :).
I can't wait to read more and see the others characters.
Great story. I really liked how you used Envy. All the characters were interesting and well done, I thought.
Anonymous131 chapter 11 . 1/11
I am aware it's been some time since you finished this, but just in case you still look at the reviews every once in a while, I wanted to say this was awesome. I never read the original, but this one was well written and fairly realistic. It forced me to stay up late just to finish it, because I couldn't go to bed wondering how it ended. So, great work!
Joker chapter 8 . 12/14/2014
Okay, look. You don't know how much I love this story, and you never will. This is what I aspire to be. An exciting, entertaining author who keeps you on the edge of your seat, always twisting the story in ways your readers can't even comprehend. In short, I love you. Never stop what you are doing, and goodbye.
titania2811 chapter 11 . 11/17/2014
Amazing story... I like your writing style..