Reviews for Far Away
guiltypleasure2 chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
Two years and he did nothing, I am really quite disappointed in him.

"Now that he was years removed from it, she never acted like she had done it to control him. In fact, it was the opposite.

"As he dressed he thought over Minerva's offer again."

Well, at least there is a shimmer of hope here.
guiltypleasure2 chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
This is really just so sad, I hate to see Hermione so depressed and defeated. Again, the only thing that has kept me reading through the Angst is the hope that Severus will seek her out and really explain his actions. (sigh)
notlori925 chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
This story is so sad. Regardless of how he made her suffer, I kind of hope they can find their way to each other and he can make up for being a horrible arse! Thanks for another great chapter and I look forward to more.
roon0 chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
You can just feel Hermione's loneliness in your story. Its so sad.
roon0 chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
Poor Hermione is still suffering horribly. Awesome chapter.
guiltypleasure2 chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
Oh the angst.. I feel so bad for her. How long is it going to take before he goes to her? Please update soon.
Azure83 chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
Still loving it! Can't wait for some more journal and, maybe, some real interaction.
roon0 chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
This story is so sad and what is worse the pain inflicted was so unnecessary. Wonderful stuff.
Loyd1957 chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
Oohhh, love this story. So much of this is the characteristic Snape that we all know and love. Of course, the characteristic Snape is also the one who can't step out of the box when it comes to emotions and feelings. I am glad there was a journal to read. He has learned alot about himself and Hermione. What is he next step?
guiltypleasure2 chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
You have reduced me to tears, my seventeen year old daughter thinks I am a lunatic. I am so choked up right now, you better fix this.
SashaVampress chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
Maybe I'm overly emotional today or something, but this chapter is making me cry. It's just so sad to hear about Hermione giving up, because Hermione shouldn't give up.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
SashaVampress chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
I want them to get back together...but I feel like it's impossible. Please update soon!
Coolnetta chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter :)
roon0 chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Great chapter.
roon0 chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Poor Hermione, what an arse he had been to her.
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »