Reviews for Emmy Comes to Crappy Town!
Meep chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Meh, it's decent. Meta Knight giving her a sword randomly is kind of...random. And how is she a gamer girl? The anime and the actual Kirby games are two completely different things. Otherwise it's pretty funny although I'm not the biggest fan of your character Emmy. I don't get her design either...oh well at least there's Nago :D
poyo247T.E.G chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
HE BROKE THE FOURTH WALL OH MY GOSH WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!?
poyo247T.E.G chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
hehe i'm starting to like this story very much!
Pie11644 chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Thank u so much! I love this story! Are ur chapters gonna be based on the episodes? (I hope so...cuz it's a really great story!)
Imnobodyanymore chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
Like it :)! just saying ; im sure youll make Emmy comment about MKs face lol xD (because she know how he really loo
l like , like you saif ;D) but again, I can be wrong too.. Oh well, write on! X3
poyo247T.E.G chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
Awesomeness! This is totally awesome! And Emmy (does not want to call her Emms*Shudders*) give Kirby at LEAST one more melon I can't stand seeing(or reading) the poor thing cry!
Pie11644 chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
Nice! But could u maybe add more interactions with the knights? Thx! Cool chapter though! Cnt wait 4 5!
The JamesS chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
I love chapter 3 Emmy it was great. Keep up the great work.
Pie11644 chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Cool info! But does this mean no MKXEmmy? Was kinda hoping for that. Anyway can't wait for next chapter! hurry hurry hurry! Lol! :3
The JamesS chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
I love Chapter 1: Kirby Comes to Cappy Town! Part 1 it was great. Is Tiff and Tuff are going to get together? That will be great. Keep up the great work.
The JamesS chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I love the Prologue: Where the Hell am I? it was great.
Pie11644 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Thank u! Make chapter 3 soon! Or maybe add some emmyxMK or emmyxtuff! Thx!
Pie11644 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
When is chapter 2 coming? I've been waiting weeks!
rabbit chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I have been here! ;)
So. What are you going to do with her time here?