Reviews for Echoes of the Past
Cheesebad chapter 2 . 8/4
This is so good! I hope you choose to continue it! I love the way you have written these two characters!
Secret doors of tomorrow chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I really Love this story ! I'm glad gou made This ! Thankyou
Stupid computer chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
I will pay you all the money I have if you update this!
MoonReed chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Wow! This is so nice!

Continued, please!
mousebunny chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
I just watched this entire show so I could read this fic annnd I shipped these two before I even got to this, heheh
I'm a longtime fan of your writing (though the transitions could use some improvement!), and look forward to the next chapters
lies-d chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Yum, knotting! X) That is one of my favourite kinks! I hope we'll be seeing more of it in the future. Their date was sweet, and I like Tech's attempts to hold himself back. Great plot turn at the end! Will they ever make it to bed again?
lies-d chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH! MY! GOD! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS STORY, THIS EXACT STORY, EVER SINCE I FIRST SAW LOONATICS UNLEASHED! I've been waiting for this for years and it is everything I wanted it to be! It's so perfect! I love your portrayal of Rev and Tech and I love their sweet romance. Their tryst at the end of this chapter was just fighting his urge to bite Rev is a great complication, as is Rev's anti-coyote upbringing ringing in his ears. OMG, you have no idea how happy it makes me that this story exists. THANK YOU SO MUCH!