Reviews for After the Battle
Quiet Chaos chapter 24 . 9/5
Congrats on completing the story! This is no small feat to write 24 chapters!

I hope that whenever you feel up to editing this chapter that you do (seemed like some paragraphs featuring Suzunagi were mixed up in their order of reading). It feels like there was some story fatigue- I keep rereading the whole thing over and over (because I love it!) and can feel a difference between the beginning and ending writing styles.

But truly, I really enjoyed the whole story, and can't tell you how happy I am that you finished-too many Ronin Warrior fics are trapped in limbo these days, but not yours! Congrats again!
Quiet Chaos chapter 23 . 8/11
Hooray! New chapter! Interesting developments, hints to interpret, and... another cliff-hanger? Oooh! I can't wait for more! :D
Quiet Chaos chapter 21 . 1/24/2016
Another great chapter. Please keep going! 3
Panthera Azure chapter 21 . 1/19/2016
I'm sad it's ending, ... But I'm so glad you're still there. Lol I may print out this story so I can have it even without internet.

Lookin forward to the rest!
Panthera Azure chapter 9 . 1/16/2016
Hi! I'm going back through the story since its been so long since I read (still rocks btw), and now on chapter 9 but it's a copy of ch 2(? I think it was ch 2...). The name of the chapters are different... Just thought I'd let you know!

Ima keep reading for now. 8D
Zorra Reed chapter 21 . 12/13/2015
Squeels! I noticed there was an update yesterday and read it, went home, wrote my fiction, and then came back and you've already posted again! I love it when I don't have to wait. I really should check by here more often. You've managed to inspire me once again! FYI: MORE RYO!
EJR HorseLady chapter 20 . 9/18/2015
This is a good story. I really like it.
Panthera Azure chapter 20 . 1/5/2015
*_insert multi hearts here_* woot! Another chapter!

Leave him alone! Seiji needs a nap evil shadow monster...thingys! ;; aaaand the ever so popular cliffy ... Yep. ... 8D makes the story evn better!

Only 4 or 5 days huh? How's he get water? Lol

Lookin forward to next part. Keep up the good work! Ima go back to rereading.
Zorra Reed chapter 19 . 12/30/2014
Wot! New chapter! Great job with this chapter, I really enjoy this story and where it's going!
Panthera Azure chapter 19 . 11/22/2014
Wow i read that pretty fast for me;;;... Anyway, though nothing "happened" i love they way you bridge things. keeps me interested. 83

Btw i just noticed that in all my previous reviews my hearts all came out as " 3"... so thought id address that...
Taura Callisto chapter 19 . 11/13/2014
Yay for more chapters! :)
Panthera Azure chapter 18 . 10/30/2014
Soooo you know the guest who was reviewing a bunch of times? 8D Hi! had to log so i could follow/favorite.

Finished the main fights and your STILL gonna give us more? 3
Guest chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
Lol ... I... I... think... the hairs are standing on the back of my neck in anticipation. o.o
Guest chapter 8 . 10/23/2014
Lol im starting to flip pages before i think about it im halfway thru next scene... no promises on reviews now just know im probably on edge of my seat the whole time 3
Guest chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
XDDDDD ur AN made it more epic for me.

Still loving it! Just dont have anything thats BURSTING to get out. *thumbs up*