Reviews for After the Battle
Quiet Chaos chapter 21 . 1/24
Another great chapter. Please keep going! 3
Panthera Azure chapter 21 . 1/19
I'm sad it's ending, ... But I'm so glad you're still there. Lol I may print out this story so I can have it even without internet.

Lookin forward to the rest!
Panthera Azure chapter 9 . 1/16
Hi! I'm going back through the story since its been so long since I read (still rocks btw), and now on chapter 9 but it's a copy of ch 2(? I think it was ch 2...). The name of the chapters are different... Just thought I'd let you know!

Ima keep reading for now. 8D
Zorra Reed chapter 21 . 12/13/2015
Squeels! I noticed there was an update yesterday and read it, went home, wrote my fiction, and then came back and you've already posted again! I love it when I don't have to wait. I really should check by here more often. You've managed to inspire me once again! FYI: MORE RYO!
EJR HorseLady chapter 20 . 9/18/2015
This is a good story. I really like it.
Panthera Azure chapter 20 . 1/5/2015
*_insert multi hearts here_* woot! Another chapter!

Leave him alone! Seiji needs a nap evil shadow monster...thingys! ;; aaaand the ever so popular cliffy ... Yep. ... 8D makes the story evn better!

Only 4 or 5 days huh? How's he get water? Lol

Lookin forward to next part. Keep up the good work! Ima go back to rereading.
Zorra Reed chapter 19 . 12/30/2014
Wot! New chapter! Great job with this chapter, I really enjoy this story and where it's going!
Panthera Azure chapter 19 . 11/22/2014
Wow i read that pretty fast for me;;;... Anyway, though nothing "happened" i love they way you bridge things. keeps me interested. 83

Btw i just noticed that in all my previous reviews my hearts all came out as " 3"... so thought id address that...
Taura Callisto chapter 19 . 11/13/2014
Yay for more chapters! :)
Panthera Azure chapter 18 . 10/30/2014
Soooo you know the guest who was reviewing a bunch of times? 8D Hi! had to log so i could follow/favorite.

Finished the main fights and your STILL gonna give us more? 3
Guest chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
Lol ... I... I... think... the hairs are standing on the back of my neck in anticipation. o.o
Guest chapter 8 . 10/23/2014
Lol im starting to flip pages before i think about it im halfway thru next scene... no promises on reviews now just know im probably on edge of my seat the whole time 3
Guest chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
XDDDDD ur AN made it more epic for me.

Still loving it! Just dont have anything thats BURSTING to get out. *thumbs up*
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
Metaphorically on the edge of my seat the whole time... idk why. I just AM. 3
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
Lol. I hope u dont mind a review for almost every chapter.

Dare i say this is better than the series? Could just b cause i watched in eng dub but still...

Sparred no detail... kinda showed what wasn't in eps... *grinning for some reason...*