Reviews for After the Battle
Panthera Azure chapter 20 . 1/5
*_insert multi hearts here_* woot! Another chapter!

Leave him alone! Seiji needs a nap evil shadow monster...thingys! ;; aaaand the ever so popular cliffy ... Yep. ... 8D makes the story evn better!

Only 4 or 5 days huh? How's he get water? Lol

Lookin forward to next part. Keep up the good work! Ima go back to rereading.
Zorra Reed chapter 19 . 12/30/2014
Wot! New chapter! Great job with this chapter, I really enjoy this story and where it's going!
Panthera Azure chapter 19 . 11/22/2014
Wow i read that pretty fast for me;;;... Anyway, though nothing "happened" i love they way you bridge things. keeps me interested. 83

Btw i just noticed that in all my previous reviews my hearts all came out as " 3"... so thought id address that...
Taura Callisto chapter 19 . 11/13/2014
Yay for more chapters! :)
Panthera Azure chapter 18 . 10/30/2014
Soooo you know the guest who was reviewing a bunch of times? 8D Hi! had to log so i could follow/favorite.

Finished the main fights and your STILL gonna give us more? 3
Guest chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
Lol ... I... I... think... the hairs are standing on the back of my neck in anticipation. o.o
Guest chapter 8 . 10/23/2014
Lol im starting to flip pages before i think about it im halfway thru next scene... no promises on reviews now just know im probably on edge of my seat the whole time 3
Guest chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
XDDDDD ur AN made it more epic for me.

Still loving it! Just dont have anything thats BURSTING to get out. *thumbs up*
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
Metaphorically on the edge of my seat the whole time... idk why. I just AM. 3
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
Lol. I hope u dont mind a review for almost every chapter.

Dare i say this is better than the series? Could just b cause i watched in eng dub but still...

Sparred no detail... kinda showed what wasn't in eps... *grinning for some reason...*
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
First in response to you. bringing the show to more up to date time: LOVE IT! makes it closer to my imagination if nothing else.

Now my "random" thought: I'm just grinning while i read an AWESOME remake of my favorite part of the series. Nice job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
This is awesome! The most trouble im having is figuring out which name goes with which face since the dub is all I've had access to... and yes i was wondering where mia and kid were. Thank you for clearing that up.
Taura Callisto chapter 18 . 10/9/2014
Yay! I am sooo glad to see an update on this story, I had to reread it since it's been a while and I found there was a lot more story to read than I realized. Looking forward to reading more :) soon hopefully ;)
Zorra Reed chapter 18 . 9/24/2014
*Squeels!* I finally finished reading the fic! I loved every part of it. You're really a gifted author! Can't wait for more! Got to get to work now, pm you later with blazing praises!
Zorra Reed chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
You are my goddess! I have waited years for this moment! Thank you!