Reviews for After the Battle
Remsyk chapter 16 . 3/21
Oh my dear, this was SO worth the wait. 3
Marie Kenobi chapter 14 . 1/29
I'm really glad you're still continuing to write this story. This part of the series was certainly one of my favorites (I remember the animation getting better, amongst other things), and it makes me want to pop in my DVDs and watch it for the umpteenth time. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, as it sounds like there may be a reunion on the horizon!

-MK
Kielith chapter 14 . 1/15
I absolutely LOVE your version of the second half of this anime. Showing what they go through after that battle with Arago and all that. The dialog is great too! Awesome job! I look forward to seeing what you do next.
Remsyk chapter 14 . 1/13
Well well well, what a treat! Maybe I should have just waited another day before posting a review, but I felt as though you needed a little reminder that people are still reading your story.

Thank you; it was an awesome chapter, as always. :)
Remsyk chapter 13 . 1/13
My dear, I must be honest. Your story is by far the most interesting and well written piece of fiction within this fandom today. It saddens me that this hasn't been updated since November. I hope the holidays didn't kill you; this story has me enthralled.

I've checked back for this story on a regular basis, and while I'm not sure if if logs guest readers, I've reread the entire story every time you've updated, and even a few more when you haven't.

Please consider this as an avid reader and concerned fan who hopes that everything is alright in your life and looks forward to reading more of your amazing and engaging story.

Now, if you will excuse me, I must read through this again. :)
Marie Kenobi chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
Another great chapter! I particularly liked the camaraderie and banter between Touma and Ryo. I hope we get to see more of it in the next chapter; this part of the series always had a lot of potential for side stories, in my opinion. I was also intrigued by the idea that if the boys failed, Arago wouldn't kill them, but rather use them as his servants to wreak destruction upon the Earth. That in itself has the potential for a nice, angsty one-shot. Out of curiosity, was there any particular reason you know of why they showed Ronin Warriors at AnimeUSA this year? Did they say if we have any new announcements to look forward to concerning the franchise?
Taura Callisto chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
Love it so far! Looking forward to the rest. :)
zorra reed chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I've been a bad girl. I disapeared for a few months, not that I had a lot of say in it. I'm so thrilled to see you've updated! I've got some chapters to catch up on. I'll do that this week, promise. Can't wait to read what new inspiration you have set before me! I'm so in love with this story!
TeahLeafs chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
Keep going! :) I am digging your take on the show. it's fun! lol :)

I don't really know what sort of critique you'd want but I'll say this. Take your time with the moments and build them up. Don't be afraid to. If worse comes to worse hit up a beta writer and ask them to take a look if you're unsure. Also, don't be afraid to play with your sentences structure. Like short sentences, or sentences that really nail the point. You're doing a fine job so far, just play with it and keep going :)

Also, update like soon! lol ;) Jk but definitely don't abandon the fic :)
Teahleafs chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
Again, I am too lazy to sign into my account -_-

But hey keep it up! I am digging the story! :) I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. Which means you got to update soon! :D

And i'd still read the second version, depends though...would you be changing just the names or the content as well?
Teahleaf chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
Way too lazy to sign into my account.

I've been following your story since you posted it. It's really awesome, I like the energy you're putting into it! I am not sure if you want crits or not. But honestly, just keep it coming. I am enjoying the liberties you've taken with this! :)

Keep it up! and post chapter 8 soon! :D
Quiet Chaos chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
(I am also too lazy to log in) Thank you so much for continuing to write this story. It's so well done that it reminded me how much I love (and miss!) the series and the characters. You're personifications of them, diction, and understanding of their developing relationships during this time in the series is inspiring. I hope you continue to update it!
Marie Kenobi chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
Glad to see an update! I still love how you've modernized the boys; I think it adds to the storyline rather than detracts from it. I also like how you've looked into the lesser-probed topics such as what will happen when school starts back and the reasons why they can't go to a hospital. These are things that seem so commonplace, most writers (the series included) didn't bother with them, but they really do add a deeper sense of urgency to what is taking place.
RekkaKouyuu chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
This is wonderful! Please continue. I love me some ryo angst and trooper bonding!
Marie Kenobi chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
It's nearly impossible to find good, well-written YST fanfiction anymore. This is a part of the series that I've always thought had a lot of potential, especially for exploring Ryo's character (who, even after 15 years, still remains my #1 fictional crush). I really hope you continue with it, and I like the thought of putting the boys in our more modern world. I'm looking forward to reading more. :-)