Reviews for Shelter From The Storm
daily-chan chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Adorable...absolutely adorable
Laeslaer chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Aww how do you do that? This is freaking adorable!
mara-isamoose chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
*AGGRESSIVELY FLINGS SELF OFF OF A BRIDGE*
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Ahw...Yeah that pretty much sums it up ;D
cappy712 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Awe...
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Dean is such a good caretaker.
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Awww. So cute! I love a good weechester fic. Dean's an awesome big brother!
Giacinta chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
How sweet.
It's so sad that Sam had no choice but to grow up to be the hardened experienced hunter he now is, even if the his empathic and sensitive side still manages to survive. Nice story.
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
"Nothing's scary as long as I'm here. Right?"
"Right."

Cutest dialogue ever :)

Gotta love little Sammy and young big brother Dean; so adorable! :D

Excellent job writing the young boys!
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I havent read a triple drabble in a while that is this good - too often the point of the story gets dragged on and on, but I didnt want to stop reading this one - excellent job. My little girls are 6 and 8 and more often than not the two of them come crawling in during a storm - leading to a sleepless night for me - but fond memories. You hit this on the spot. Well done, and best to you - Randee / mainegirlwrites
Dizzo chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
That was adorable - a lovely slice of protective Dean, thank you!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Thanks for the smile!
sammynanci chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Awww,Sammy is so cute And Dean is a great big brother,I loved! Thanks darling for publish!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Awwww, what is sweeter than a five year old Sam scared during a storm and snuggling up with his big brother? Nothing, that's what! MWAH!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
So sweet! I wish I'd had an older brother like that. Instead I was the oldest sister and none of my brothers would've embarrrassed by sneaking into my bed (thank God ;-) Lovely drabble, Marianna.

xx Kate