Reviews for How Long is Forever
NuadaoftheSilverhand chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
A beautiful, tragic, and fantastically written story.
Adella chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
I really loved this story. I adored the sad ending and how involved you make Knox. Thank you!
Skarlettefox chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Better to have loved and lost then to never have loved at all.
Thanks for a beautiful bittersweet read :)
Billie the fourth sage chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Ack! Oh god, that hurt so much. But wow, it was indeed lovely. Worth the read, thank you!
Radi 3 chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
MY FEELINGS asdisdoaioasdjasdkjklasdjkla sdjdklasjklasdhj. Oh my goodness I could literally feel my heart break as I read this. You are very talented my friend, I look forward to reading your other works, but perhaps after I recover from this. my gosh, It just really speaks out t'ya

keep writing lovely, this fanfiction is perfect ahsdjksdhjkas 3
WinxHelina chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
the story itself is beautiful, even the horror is described in a manner that is simple beautiful to listen. And I have not read or listened a fic in a while where sex actually sounds like a beautiful act of love. Rather than some sort of physical need with some sick and twisted fantasies.
You are a brilliant writer and I felt a need to share that thought with you
BeaLovesOscarinobello chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
May I just say that this was the best part of all the fanfiction? You also need to feel proud if this is one of your first finals - it's... perfect.
I felt, at the beginning of the story, that Ronald was going to have an important part in it. I was not wrong.
Though I love Grell and William to death!, I think that in here your best work of analyzing one's character has been done upon Ronald himself. I didn't feel like to cry in the fifth chapter, but at the ending part of the Epilogue a tear escaped my eyes.
I now want to go and hear the fourth record I've missed, and I hope to be able to find the sixth one soon on Tumblr.
Shinkou kissu, and thank you for this amazing, perfectly written story,
Beatrice
BeaLovesOscarinobello chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
... after two (almost) light hearted... THIS.
Oh, the fight scene was so well described, and Ronnie's thoughts were amazingly depicted. Those are indeed the best part of this chapter.
I only sense that William and Grell's deaths are a little hurried up - but he's killed by surprise, after all, and Grell is a bunch of fury. She wouldn't last a hour without her William... never.

Kissu,
- Your audio in here ;_;
BeaLovesOscarinobello chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
I've seen that all the other chapters are out now, so I'm just going to write a short review...
DeathGod, it was amazing. You are receiving the compliments from a girl living 30 minutes away from Venice - I liked the quick portrait you made of the city. I now want to search on tumblr and hear your record with the Italian accent, but it'll wait.
Running to the other chapters!
Shinkou kissu,
Bea

Ps.: William in a red-and-white gondolier uniform... this needs to be an amazing view!
Warwulf chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
OMG! I absolutely LOVE this chapter! It's sooooooooo AWESOME! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
MageNellofGalla chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
"She needed to take life in exchange for the life she could not give." Can I just say... that this is one of the most heartbreaking lines in the fic? I'm not crying, but my heart feels like it's breaking. Oh, Grell... I can feel the angst build up and I can't wait to read the next chapter.

"She could hardly blame him, but she didn't want it to be true." This is also one of the most heartbreaking lines in the fic. I don't know how to say it, but it hurts /me/ although I'm not the one in the story Awww.

Okay, enough angsting *sigh* So. This is a brilliant story, I must tell you this because it's true. I love how you emphasized Grell's twisted-ness (although I'm sure that it was necessary, to have a plot like this) a lot of people seem to neglect that part of Grell, and it certainly is a big part. I also love how you portrayed Will He's quite realistic here.
In fact, the whole story is quite realistic. Grell /needing/ to go out, and Will bringing her back in.

I'm absolutely in /love/ with your writing style! I can literally feel the angst (have I said that yet, I think I have... but it's so argh.) and I love how you filled in every detail and left nothing to wondering- except for the brilliant ending, wherein I'm positive there will be more sorrow and despair ahead.

Soo... I suppose this is long enough, if not too long _ Bye for now, I suppose. I'll go read the next chapters now.

Warmest Regards,
Nell
MyChemicalDarkness chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
I have to admit that I LOVE Ronald in this story XD he's just there cheering them on haha!

But really, it is very interesting :) I like how you've taken a different side to their 'immortality', and that it must end at some point... I'm really excited to see how this goes on! It seems William has finally realized the meaning of YOLO ;) heh. Carpe diem, mon chéri
The-Pugnacious-Platypus chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
I'm such a nerd. I listen to your voice recordings first, then come back here and read it all over again! :) Really, I love this story very much, and am so excited to see what happens to Grell and Will and all the places they choose to visit while on the run. Also, I like how you write Ronald and the way you describe his relationships with William and Grell. Keep up the great work! :D
BeaLovesOscarinobello chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Oh, yes please. Come to Venice, you two Shinigami.
Let them come to my house: really, no problems, enough room for everyone xD
*Ahem* apart from the joy -and strangeness- of seeing Grell and William going to visit my city (before it sinks), from now on I cannot see were this story will go. That is why I'm still so eager to read the next part of it.
I really appreciate the fact that Ronald is coming back in the story, and I think that he will reveal himself to be a character of some importance, if the Shinigami Dispatch Society is going to chase after his two old friends with such a fury.
This chapter was very light and entertaining, with Grell's and Will's "fun" in Paris... having some relax for the last time in their life, it seems. I think that from the next ones I can expect every type of angst coming up.
Compliments for the fast uploades, and for make every chapter detailed and beautifully written.
Also you audio lecture was really nice -and I loved Ronnie's accent!- ; I hope you'll put the link for downloading them somewhere in the near future. It would be lovely.
Till the next chapter, shinkou kissu!,
Thundercat1 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I loved the voice recording, do one for chapter three please? I love this story. _