Reviews for Not Me
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 3/19
Perfect. Clear, concise and well plotted. Good work.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 3/19
Sam better get a handle on this before Dean becomes an ovum, the final consequence of such rapid reverse aging. I liked the teen aged Dean. He had possibilities.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 3/19
This story is adorable. Dean honestly doesn't remember or know how pretty he was as a teenager? I thought he always had traded on his looks. He has to know that he is pretty. I like the honest way you write. It adds a touch of reality to the story.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 3 . 2/17
LOVE IT
Child of the Rune chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Aww! Too cute!

Well written, characterizations were fantastic, and the plot line was just adorable.
Amazing job, I love baby- and teen- Dean! And poor Sammy.. Haha!

Absolutely fabulous! I love it!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
*burst out laugh* Mohahahaha... Oh my god! Oh my god! Soooo ccuuuutteee! Definitely ADORABLE CUTE!

"God, Dean,you're so cute!" - AGREED!

"Why 'm I cryin'?" - He's asking why he's crying! OMG! TOO CUTE!

And for a god sake! So Funny when Sam tell Dean to say "I am a beautiful woman."! LOL

I' love when Sam think Dean indeed good at took care of him whe he's still a child.

LOVE IT!

Nice and Lovely!
mrstserc chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
"'m a fwiggin rug rat, aren't I? How old 'm I, Sammy? Tell me. 'm scared to look."
Thanks for making a crap day a little better.
mrstserc chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
I'm still intrigued.
mrstserc chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This sounds like a fun story!
Angel17 chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
one of the (if not THE) best toddler/Dean. Most people do not know how to write a child, but you managed to do that, and somehow incorporate Dean without turning this into a big pile of turd. Well done!
Tanya13 chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
lol this was hilarious! If they ever did an episode where one of them reverted back to a child, I can totally see them going this route. Awesome story!
laurie31 chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Adorable! And poor Sammy - no photographic evidence!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
great story loved sweet little dean and big bwuther sam
emebalia chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
No pictures? Sam, you disappoint me.
Wunjo chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
LOL awesome story. I really love de-aged Dean stories and this one is one of the best!