Reviews for Heading for Electric Chairs
His...is amazing
br0flove chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Perrrrrfecttt!
girl with penguin chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
awesome story! really liked it, itwas realistic and simple.
also, fuck the IB. fuck it it the goddamn ass, that shit blows
gamtavanderisolotp chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Love it
Fucitaszole chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Hahahaha nice story dude especially since I can relate to the adderall part. I once took that instead of my sleeping pill and holy shit I could not sleep. When kyle flushed them down the toilet my mouth was opened wide. Dude that shit is like 6 bucks a pill, and he had 7 bottles Lol
Thanks for story
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
omg.
Ok this makes me a bit sad, but its wonderful. Butters and the other IB kids taking adderal I mean ughgh, makes me sad.
Kyle Broflowski chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Aha I get it. You people try to amuse yourselves with the sick and twisted idea that I would actually in my right mind have sex with Kenny. Sick fuck.

...although if it was as good as that, how could I resist?
Fairedenale chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Well, that's one way to get what you want, I guess. ...Kenny really didn't lose anything in this little 'deal', did he? Thanks for the fic hun. Love ya!

...Are you going to write more chapters?
fUCK THIS LITERALLY FUCK IT chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
D'aww. How sweet!
prettyoddrydonfan chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Ugh I swear you can write about any pairing and I'll end up loving it. I've read a few K2 fics and I think this is the first one I liked. 3

Very excited to read the next fic you put out.
inkspiration chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Oh my god, this one shot is perfect, okay? You're perfect, the imagery is perfect and I may possibly be in love with every single one of your stories. Especially the K2 and Creek.

Thank you for making me smile.
KeiMaxwell chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I love how you always manage to combine hot sex and deep feelings in your stories without them coming across as corny. Another awsome piece.