Reviews for Make You Feel My Love
09081985 chapter 12 . 5/27
I truly loved the series! Very different take on characters & relationships..keep writing!
purple sky always chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
Great series.
krisreadsallday chapter 12 . 4/23/2014
Hi,
I just wanted to say that this whole saga was really good. And addictive! So well done and thank you :)
Also I think I should point out that when using the marauders map "mischief managed" is said when they're finished using the map. A couple chapters back Rose should have said " I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" .
Otherwise, wow! Please keep posting cos I'm going to have to follow you
aysha chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
I LOVE YOU and I LOVE THIS STORY
you have no idea what I've gone through to find it cuz i started reading it on your other site
Guest chapter 12 . 1/15/2014
you are an amazing writer this is the best fan fiction I have ever read I am printing it out making it a book and keeping it forever thank you
I quote books randomly chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
THIS WAS SUCH AN AMAZING TRILOGY!
It was up and down and they were together then apart and I tried to guess who was gonna end up dead, but you always through me for a loop!

I'm sad it's over, but I love how you ended it! Perfect!

I did cry a bunch of times over the course of these stories, by the way. In the first and the second and the third... I sent the part of the flashback to Ron's "death", where Rose is screaming and everything, to a friend and she cried too! Not going to lie, we cursed you out a little bit with the "why would you do this!" and "you are a horrible person!" but that is just a testament to your great writing.

Thank you for your amazing writing! And PLEASE keep it up!

Until the very end! 3
orange planet chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
Wow, I've read all this..and when it comes to an end it makes me kind of sad..I mean..Scorp and Rose deserve to be happy together forever :)
They suffered s o much to get together, all the memory loss, break up and being kept Part to protect eachother!
Nice storyline! Keep writing fics as good as this
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 12 . 8/23/2013
LOVED it! GREAT WORK! :)
Imaginneeee chapter 12 . 7/20/2013
*sobs in happiness*
WonderWitch123 chapter 12 . 7/8/2013
What an amazing story. 3 amazing stories! Hooked from beginning to end, they were beautifully wrote and I would love to read more! I've been following your story about lily and james 'the rise and fall of the stag' from the beginning and when I realized you wrote these aswell I was gob smacked that you can write such enhancing gripping stories. Please continue to write more as I need to read it!

Wonderwitch123 (alicerose2713) x
Bellaboo chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
I have followed this story from HPFF until here. all day. seriously I started this morning and am finished nearly 12 hours later. :P When I saw that there were only 5 chapters of this on your old account I kind of had a mental breakdown but then I was looking at reviews and saw one that you had replied to saying something about a new acc. NOT on HPFF. I copied and pasted a section of this story into google and found it here! If you ever get time to do so or if you actually can (for all I know you cant) I think you should post a clear message on HPFF about where the rest of this story went, cause there are many reviews like the one I posted and I doubt they would have, in the end, found it. You are an amazing writer and I will probably go and check out your other stories right now :) Thankyou for this wonderful journey that I have been on, (haha in a day, sounds so weird when I say that) you have made me laugh, cry and act like a complete idiot and phsyco while I have been reading this. (I have gotten so many weird looks from my family all day as I have read this when I burst out with some random emotion) WELL DONE AND KEEP IT UP 3 POTTERHEAD FOR LIFE
Love Bella xx
ilikemnms chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
You are such a talented writer and I enjoyed reading this trilogy these last few days. I've read them once before but no matter what, they're still amazing and I still cry in the second one when Rose has flashbacks from when her father was 'killed'. I don't know if you already have, and if you have please pm me, but maybe do a oneshot or something about the kids. Once again, amazing work. 3
Encypher chapter 12 . 6/8/2013
Yay! Scorpius and Rose are finally together and happy! I would have liked to have seen more about Ron and what happened to him. Great series though, really good to read
Guest chapter 12 . 5/24/2013
Oh my god I really really loved this fic I have no words for the anguish and the drama and the heart break and the love and just everything l really loved this fic thank you for writing it
xTimexTurnerx chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
Not to sound UBER creepy, but I started reading the entire trilogy on HPFF a few days ago. Then I got to the bit where this story stopped being updated and I was devastated. Then I even more creepily saw you said you weren't using the site anymore in a review and found it on here. Creep-tastic. You probably didn't need to know any of that but really I feel like it shows to what a great writer you are and how I was willing to go to the end of the earth (exaggeration, internet) to read your story! It was captivating and I loved it. Thank you for positing it!