Reviews for The Human Element
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 2 . 3/10
I hate Harry and Ron.
Written Fire chapter 9 . 9/9/2014
I really hope that you finish this-the whole of this chapter is a cliffy!
GredandForgeAreOurKings chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
This is so well written! Such a shame you haven't uptdated in a while :(
hprbdfan chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
Such a good story! I just started reading. I can't believe Ron & Hermione left her. If I was her I would make sure they went through hell before being friends, but that's me haha. I can't believe Verity died also... It wasn't fair to Fred. please keep on going!
-Iliana
redstickbonbon chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
I like the premise of your story, and it is quite well written. My comments have to do mainly with Hermione. Hermione is so unlikeable here. She is acting quite childish, petulant, and is being dishonest to the twins and Harry. She is also being rude to everyone. They are just trying to keep her safe, as the #1 muggleborn that is being hunted, it really doesn't make sense for her to be going around the countryside hunting the horcruxes (it never made sense to me in canon that she was doing that anyway). She needs to grow up quickly, stop feeling sorry for herself, and actually try and be useful to someone. The twins have the patience of Job-I'm surprised they haven't unloaded on her yet.

That's just my opinion, and I do look forward to reading where this story is going. Oh, and I like the Hermione/George pairing.
I Offer To You My Soul In Ink chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
love the chapter I hope hermione does'nt leave them!
BrightestWitchOfHerAge16 chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
ugh! hermione you are pissing me off here! brillaint chapter! update soon please.
NorthernLights25 chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
I hope she doesn't leave him, even though I know she will. Please update soon.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Ooh, big lie. Not good :/
FawkesFeathers123 chapter 9 . 10/17/2012
I see exciting things happening in the future! Great chapter :)
Emma chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
Awesome I love your story, its fablous
Scipio'sgirl chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
ADORABLE
whitesheet chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
OMG! EEP! I'm supposed to be getting ready but I just couldn't stop reading... I just love what you've done so far. UPDATE SOON pretty please!
Katarin Kishika chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
I loved it. Quite brilliant! Please update soon.
Thrae Elddim chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
Aw, cute. I love how their first kiss wasn't all rainbows and sparkles, but not necessarily bad. Just like a real first kiss with someone. Well done!