Reviews for Ranger's Angel
Saint of the Sinners chapter 19 . 1/31/2013
Wedding!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/23/2013
I really like the way you have brought this story to a happy ending. Whatever you decide to do about a wedding chapter is fine with me. If you write it, we will read it if not, I really enjoyed this story and always look forward to whatever you do write next.
jacirose chapter 19 . 1/23/2013
More please
fallenfaeangel chapter 18 . 1/2/2013
This is all fantastic and great except for one teensy tiny thing...WHAT IS UP WITH THAT CLIFF-HANGER?! That should be classified as cruel and unusual punishment. I absolutely love this story, truely wonderful... I must admit I just had a general reservation in the begining due to it being an OC...but you did awesome. I feel like your timeline is a bit rushed, like you have everything there but...may add more time between dates and such, give a 'timeline' where it isn't like an express lane. She can just have repetitive days with Ranger and such, it doesn't need to always be go-go-go. Thats a minor thing though, for its awesome and I adore it. So bravo, give yourself a pat on the back...and while you are moving your hand, place both promptly on the keyboard and UPDATE! What? To pushy? Ch, it should be illegal to leave cliff-hangers like that. Its messing with my mind!
lostinwordsmom chapter 18 . 12/29/2012
Ok i found your story today and couldn't sleep till i got to the last chapter...oooohhhh update soon please! Your a fantastic writer :)
Saint of the Sinners chapter 18 . 12/20/2012
...
...
...WHAT! A cliffhanger after something like that!
You are so cruel to us :(
Jopar chapter 18 . 12/20/2012
Interesting...good chapter, quite descriptive.
Mommaduckjudy chapter 18 . 12/19/2012
Wow, that certainly didn't lack excitement. Mutual declaration of love, and now a cliffhanger. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Shastter chapter 18 . 12/19/2012
This is a great chapter! please update
Mommaduckjudy chapter 17 . 11/29/2012
Yikes..sure hope the guys get there soon. She is being treated horribly and I hope she gets some revenge of her own. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Jopar chapter 17 . 11/27/2012
Good chapter-I like her strength and resolve.
jmts2012 chapter 17 . 11/27/2012
OMG! Its great she has the presence of mind to do things to defend herself. But the torture they are putting her through is terrible! Where are the guys! I feel so bad for Racine to be going through all this. It's really good she has such inner strength and endurance. But they better get there soon! And even her own mother is in on it? Poor girl!
Love how she keeps picturing that Ranger is there for her to give her solace. He will be soon-right?
Great story well written. Hope things take a happier turn!
I know the team of Ranger Stryker and Morelli can get the job done.
Julie
Shastter chapter 16 . 11/18/2012
This is an amazing story. Please UPDATE
Mommaduckjudy chapter 16 . 11/13/2012
Looks like it's gonna be our guys to the rescue. Glad to have an update and am looking forward to the rest of the story.
Stampiej chapter 16 . 11/13/2012