Reviews for Master Plan
BaconYourFace chapter 2 . 2/4/2015
It's a real cool story but I find it a little vague. But overall the idea, the plot is really great. Hope !
Hadas4 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Have Jason live!
cheer4eva chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Oh Lordy don't kill him off! Why have you not updated this yet! You're killing me here!
InvisibleNinja1234 chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Omigosh! This is coming along really well! Same thing as last chapter. But this is really awesOme!
InvisibleNinja1234 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Awesome. I love the story! Some tips. It sort of feels as if your rushing through the fight scenes. If you put some more description into them you don't necessarily have to write a big action scene but if you describe some things a bit more it will seem less rushed and "paint a picture" in the readers head. Other than that the story line is great!
A chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
loved it update soon
GottaDance chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
I love this story! And I vote for the choice that keeps Jason alive thank you very much... It'd be toooooo devistating to have a story where he dies... Don't kill him unless you want to be haunted by his ghost... Just saying...
ILoveJasonTodd chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Jason, baby! I have a suggestion. Maybe use more punctuation like commas? It'd make it a little easier to read, but other than that, good! I love Jay-bird and Dami the devils!
Little Red Riding Brat chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
NOO! NO KILLING JASON! :(
DemonFireFox chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This was really cool and I can't wait to see what you are going to do with it.
animelover5000 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This is really good so far and I so hope you continue. Thank you so much for writing this! :D
RiseOfTheGuardians chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This is a really good story. I can't wait to read more
Blue Torpedo chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I like this story! It is awesome.