Reviews for Addiction
dusmi08 chapter 11 . 7/9
I really liked it
Feferi chapter 11 . 3/16/2013
Oh gosh, I hope there's a sequel on the horizon. ;A;
Y. Honey chapter 11 . 9/14/2012
Well... hmm...

I must say that I did like a lot of things in this chapter, "dark" Becky was enjoyable to read, I could believe she was really getting into the whole villian thing, and that was a nice touch.

Beginner's luck while dealing with Robin (which Robin it was, I wonder? Judging by how merciful this Robin was with her I guess it's either Tim or Dick, because Damian or Jason would've incapacitated her quite quickly) worked well during the fight scene, which I appreciate, as the scene felt well made.

As for the ending. I'm not quite convinced because it is so open ended. I mean, it works, but it's doesn't feel complete-complete... Am I making sense here? It's like if something was missing.

But I'm just nitpicking now. The story is enjoyable to read and very well written overall, so congratulations for a fantastic first story! Good luck for your future projects!
JokerzKid chapter 11 . 9/13/2012
Great story! Enjoyed it thoroughly! Hope you write more soon!
My Beautiful Ending chapter 11 . 9/13/2012
I LOVE IT GOODNESS GRACIOUS
(UGH batman foreveryuck. I watched it for tommy lee jones. I wish they had done more with it)
Y. Honey chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
Been a while since I reviewed, but I'm back.

I liked how you handled the Fear Toxin addiction, and how you went from that to Becky being addicted (sort of) to Crane himself. It was written well, and it felt organic enough to be believable for the characters involved, though Scarecrow kissing her and seducing her did feel a little bit out of the blue, even if you gave us hints of how this would play in previous chapters.

That said, I was expecting for Ivy to heal Betty since the beginning, it's what she does with henchirls if she feels she can save them from their insane love interests. I liked the way you used her, Ivy's not easy to write but you managed to do it well.

I liked how you manage to still keep an air of menace around Scarecrow instead of making him appear tamed by Ms. Albright, which is commendable. But, Becky still feels completely harmless, not like someone who would inspire fear at all. Perhaps that will be fixed in the final chapter?

Anyway, overall this has been very enjoyable, so I'm eagerly awaiting for the conclusion.
JokerzKid chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
Great chapter really enjoyed it!
WamapokeIndian chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
That was a sad story, poor scarecrow. Can't wait for the next chapter!
FairyHedgehog chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
I like the changes you made to is backstory. I'm sad that this story is coming to a close, but all good things have to end sometime.
My Beautiful Ending chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
I AM IN LOVE YAY
My Beautiful Ending chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
Ha! yay, no dependency! Awesome stuff! Have fun camping, you'll be fine ;)
WamapokeIndian chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
Gasp for scarecrow, thank goodness for poison ivy.:-)
FairyHedgehog chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
This is good, but she seems to have shaken off her addiction very fast. You are developing their relationship nicely.
JokerzKid chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
Finally, I have caught up with you haha. Very awesome story. You go into amazing detail, and it's been a very enjoyable read! Please continue!
LandBeyondtheForest chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
I loved this chapter! The imagery during the hallucination is so detailed.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »