Reviews for Chibi For A Day
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 11 . 6/21
After hearing that translation, I have to wonder if Yugi will even go through the process. He's pretty small, never lost his innocence, and so would already fit the criteria of the spell.
Guest chapter 38 . 7/18/2016
Its fanfiction you can change the names to what you want if someone makes a comment that there problem I love this story I always read it when I have a chance.
Guest chapter 48 . 8/11/2015
You should write a story about the chibi duel monsters...I really wanna know what the Blue-Eyes thinks of Kaiba and Mokuba...along with all the others
NekoVampirePrincess1990 chapter 38 . 1/10/2015
Bakura's real past name was Touzoku Bakura.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 49 . 12/14/2014
Heeeheehee, I liked this story. It was really funny. Personally, I liked the originally ending best but this one was good too. Very good job.
SilverShadow123 chapter 17 . 4/23/2014
AWWWWWW . . . . . . But I wanted to see Yugi lick the mashed potato off of Yami's face (assuming it landed on his face . . .) :P
NekoVampirePrincess1990 chapter 44 . 3/17/2014
Go Ellie!
NekoVampirePrincess1990 chapter 29 . 3/16/2014
I love this chapter. I couldn't stop laughing.
GayBabies chapter 49 . 4/16/2013
This story was so good I'm in love with it! U should write more
chibiasterphoenix456 chapter 28 . 3/25/2013
Lol! That was so cute! I could picture it perfectly! A chibi Malik standing close to the place the teacher stood, his eyes sparkling with curiousity as he kept asking why.
changeofheart505 chapter 49 . 12/23/2012
OMFG! This is so funny! I love this fic!
ThenSheFlew chapter 49 . 10/28/2012
Wonderful story, thank you for finishing it.
It seems you aren't on anymore but if you do happen to read this thank for writing such a funny and good story.
Ale chapter 49 . 9/10/2012
Great story! I liked it a lot!
I think I like the alternative ending better even though it was sadder. I wish Kaiba and Joey had adopted Marik together (maybe Malik too), but I did think that you did a great job and am not going to complain.
Ale chapter 28 . 9/4/2012
Ok, I couldn't sleep and had to read more, but it's bed time for sure after this.

I know I said the Joey/Seto seemed random (they went from fighting to lovey dovey without much causing the change), but it's my favorite yugioh pairing, so I still go awww in my head whenever I see them together. That's all that I could think of this chapter even though they wre barely in it.

It was nice seeing chibi Yami Bakura happy in this chapter :D I also liked the part where Marik almost cried, but Ryou of all people came to his rescue. Cute! :3
Ale chapter 26 . 9/4/2012
I just wanted to say that I love this story so far, and this chapter was exceptionally adorable.

Your writing is really good. There are parts that I don't really see happening. Mostly how Joey/Seto are now randomly together (I mean, I could see it happening, it just seemed to come out of nowhere), and the same with the Tea bashing. I don't really like her as a character, but the others bashing her feels slightly ooc. The other ooc stuff felt more natural, so it didn't bother me.
I like the whole concept of this story. It's really cute and provides for a lot of good humor, romance, and even angst as I now see. :D I think it's cute how you made all the chibis like Yami Bakura. His character is the one that I feel has developed the most over the course of this story. I think you have done a great job of it. I really like his character in this story. And Chibi Yami Bakura is so sad, but so adorable too.
You do a great job at writing the angsty stuff. All the Yami Bakura parts in this chapter and the last really got to me :( Poor kid.

You really did manage to capture the voices of the characters even if some of them are occassionally ooc. This is a great story and I hope to finish the rest tomorrow.
1,704 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »