Reviews for Chibi For A Day
Its fanfiction you can change the names to what you want if someone makes a comment that there problem I love this story I always read it when I have a chance.
Guest chapter 48 . 8/11/2015
You should write a story about the chibi duel monsters...I really wanna know what the Blue-Eyes thinks of Kaiba and Mokuba...along with all the others
NekoVampirePrincess1990 chapter 38 . 1/10/2015
Bakura's real past name was Touzoku Bakura.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 49 . 12/14/2014
Heeeheehee, I liked this story. It was really funny. Personally, I liked the originally ending best but this one was good too. Very good job.
SilverShadow123 chapter 17 . 4/23/2014
AWWWWWW . . . . . . But I wanted to see Yugi lick the mashed potato off of Yami's face (assuming it landed on his face . . .) :P
NekoVampirePrincess1990 chapter 44 . 3/17/2014
Go Ellie!
NekoVampirePrincess1990 chapter 29 . 3/16/2014
I love this chapter. I couldn't stop laughing.
GayBabies chapter 49 . 4/16/2013
This story was so good I'm in love with it! U should write more
chibiasterphoenix456 chapter 28 . 3/25/2013
Lol! That was so cute! I could picture it perfectly! A chibi Malik standing close to the place the teacher stood, his eyes sparkling with curiousity as he kept asking why.
changeofheart505 chapter 49 . 12/23/2012
OMFG! This is so funny! I love this fic!
ThenSheFlew chapter 49 . 10/28/2012
Wonderful story, thank you for finishing it.
It seems you aren't on anymore but if you do happen to read this thank for writing such a funny and good story.
Ale chapter 49 . 9/10/2012
Great story! I liked it a lot!
I think I like the alternative ending better even though it was sadder. I wish Kaiba and Joey had adopted Marik together (maybe Malik too), but I did think that you did a great job and am not going to complain.
Ale chapter 28 . 9/4/2012
Ok, I couldn't sleep and had to read more, but it's bed time for sure after this.

I know I said the Joey/Seto seemed random (they went from fighting to lovey dovey without much causing the change), but it's my favorite yugioh pairing, so I still go awww in my head whenever I see them together. That's all that I could think of this chapter even though they wre barely in it.

It was nice seeing chibi Yami Bakura happy in this chapter :D I also liked the part where Marik almost cried, but Ryou of all people came to his rescue. Cute! :3
Ale chapter 26 . 9/4/2012
I just wanted to say that I love this story so far, and this chapter was exceptionally adorable.

Your writing is really good. There are parts that I don't really see happening. Mostly how Joey/Seto are now randomly together (I mean, I could see it happening, it just seemed to come out of nowhere), and the same with the Tea bashing. I don't really like her as a character, but the others bashing her feels slightly ooc. The other ooc stuff felt more natural, so it didn't bother me.
I like the whole concept of this story. It's really cute and provides for a lot of good humor, romance, and even angst as I now see. :D I think it's cute how you made all the chibis like Yami Bakura. His character is the one that I feel has developed the most over the course of this story. I think you have done a great job of it. I really like his character in this story. And Chibi Yami Bakura is so sad, but so adorable too.
You do a great job at writing the angsty stuff. All the Yami Bakura parts in this chapter and the last really got to me :( Poor kid.

You really did manage to capture the voices of the characters even if some of them are occassionally ooc. This is a great story and I hope to finish the rest tomorrow.
andysanime chapter 49 . 3/11/2012
Really good job on this story, I really loved it.
1,703 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »