Reviews for Chibi For A Day
Scott Adams chapter 26 . 12/5/2002
This is the best Yu-Gi-Oh story ever made! When is the next chapter coming out, I can't wait! Oh, and when does Kaiba, Joey, Yami turn Chibi. Can't wait, oh and e-mail me when the next chapter comes out please!

Signed,

Scott Adams :(need next story!):
MagicmanSmokegirl chapter 26 . 12/5/2002
(most of the discussion is to the characters)

Magicman: (to Yami) Hey! Having a one track mind isn't so bad Mr. Pot-calling-the-kettle-black! I seem to remember a certain Yami who wouldn't shut up about rescuing his Grandpa! And another thing: if you even THINK about touching Tea I will personally rip off your head and stick your skull on a spike in my yard to warn off intruders! *Magicman's Magical Eye (like a silver Millenium Eye) glows*

Smokegirl: (sigh) When he gets like this I feel that my job is in jepordy. By the way, this is not a flame. Magicman's just mad at Yami.
SilverWolfe chapter 26 . 12/5/2002
Yay! I finally got to read chapter 26! When it said 'story not found' I had thought you took it down or something...I almost cried! o_O;;; I need a life...maybe some time away from the computer, I might be addicted to your story .
MeesiLightning chapter 26 . 12/5/2002
Oohhh! This was one of the best chapters yet! I really liked it! - I'm also real glad that this story is no longer 'not in existance'. But for some weird reason, on the summary page thingy, it says it has 52 chapters...o_O

It also says that A New Chapter has like 32 chapters...oh well. Update soon, onegai! :)
Lomelindi chapter 26 . 12/5/2002
omg this was sooo sweet and sooo funny! i love seeing the yami's squirm! hehe anyway i don't usually support yoai but i thought it was a very funny point to the story. I LOVE THIS STORY! by the way, i can only get to chapter 26 when it says theres like 52. is it my computer or is something?
daisy chapter 26 . 12/4/2002
daisy: finally! no more "story not found"! i thought the story got deleted or something!

yami: well im glad it wasnt! yami bakura is so cute! hes just adorable! cant believe that evil she-monster tea for making my yami bakura sad! if yami or bakura dont send her to the shadow realm, I WILL! *makes threatening gesture with fist*

daisy: anyways, update the story soon!

yami: MORE CHIBI BAKURA! HES SO CUTE! EEEEKKKKK! -

daisy: UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Force kill chapter 26 . 12/4/2002
Awsome story, keeps getting better and better!
The Mighty Winged Dragon Of RA chapter 26 . 12/4/2002
im confused you all ready posted this chapter and it said that there are 52 chapters when there are only 26 how confuseing. my head hurts
Cloud Albatou chapter 26 . 12/4/2002
Hiya!_Great chappie! hehe, loved the bakeing instadent. Heh, Tea's really a b*tch in a half ain't she? I really can't stand her...neways, I love your fic! I hope ya add mre soon!:)
OoshatiElf chapter 26 . 12/4/2002
Why does it say that you have 41 chapters? and was this taken down for awhile? It's very good. _ Love Bakura and Ryou!

Love,

the one and only

OoshatiElf
Ame Kurayami chapter 26 . 12/4/2002
Hiya! What happened? It sez 52 chapters and 8 hundred sumtin reviews... but dey aint dere! I am sooo confuzzled... also I reviewed before too... wuts wrong? Please fix it soon! (if ya can)
NanoMecka chapter 26 . 12/4/2002
This story's so cool! What happened to all 870 reviews though?
Indigo Tantarian chapter 15 . 12/4/2002
Hmm? What happened to the rest of this? It didn't get deleted, did it? That would suck! Oh well... Whatever's happening, good luck with it!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/4/2002