Reviews for Chibi For A Day
YamiMii-kun chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I want to review for this whole story!

I love this it's one of the best stories I heard!

Really cute and Fluffy

I wish I could write as good

Well first I got to start writting

But Fabulous story

5/5
hA-UkA chapter 9 . 3/10/2008
Kawaii! Chibis! *insert cooing here*
FreshFish chapter 49 . 3/3/2008
No, nothing beats a naked Malik Ishtar waking up next to anyone. Let alone a naked CEO.. LOL Who brushes the hair from Malik's face..
FreshFish chapter 48 . 3/3/2008
LOL! A naked you wakes next to Duke! A naked Kaibe and Malik (YUM!), and Marik with Joey.. aww but he got dressed! lol Yami with Baku! I love the naked Seto and Malik attack on Joey and Marik. It was great! This was an excellent chapter.
FreshFish chapter 47 . 3/3/2008
"Yugi sighed, “It’s a long story Grandpa.” He muttered. (Yeah! Forty seven chapters worth so far!)" ROFL!

yes, but it had all my fav's as chibis all throughout and you didn't drag on with Tristan, Yugi, Tea, or any other 2nd rate characters..LOL

FreshFish chapter 33 . 2/26/2008
aww, that was too sweet. I like Mai. Ryou knows enough to think her pretty, aw.

See, now they have no one to cook for them (Ryou)and if Seto goes chibi there's no one except Mokuba to pay for a dinner. Oops. LOL
FreshFish chapter 31 . 2/26/2008
This was a great chapter. Seto is great with kids, but then again, he does spoil Mokuba. LOL
FreshFish chapter 30 . 2/26/2008
""Wyou!" Malik cried as he ran to the other chibi, throwing his tiny arms around the other boy."

Aw! That is so cute.

I love it! All 4 of my favorites are little at once. Malik/Marik/Ryou and Bakura!

Oh, I'm so happy Yami and little Bakura get to bond.
FreshFish chapter 27 . 2/26/2008
This is such an excellent story. LOL

Bakura all little. Aww.

I don't hate Anzu/Tea, or Honda. I just don't care about them. LOL

Apathy; try it, or don't. See if I care. LOL

They are just fillers to me. LOL
Mishieftress chapter 49 . 2/24/2008
No~ This can't be the end...! Please tell me there's a sequel! Please! They didn't grow up! They HAVE to grow up, without the duel monsters being alive . Love the story anyway...
FreshFish chapter 28 . 2/23/2008
annoying, but he's so darn cute!
FreshFish chapter 25 . 2/23/2008
oh yes, those four need to hang out more when they are all big together. LOL (Malik/YMalik/Baku/Ryou)

Imagine all the chaos they can cause then..LOL

Poor abused Bakura. I'm so happy you left the blonde's small with Bakura.
FreshFish chapter 20 . 2/23/2008
Gee Bakura, I don't know why bad things happen to you. LOL

(I think I can hear maniacal laughter from the author in the background)

What the hell is an emu? ROFL.. Poor Bakura.
FreshFish chapter 18 . 2/22/2008
I really enjoy what you did here with Malik, yami Malik, Bakura and Ryou.

The tender shipping is just sweet. I hope if Malik grows up its when he and his Yami are sleeping with Ryou and Bakura. That would be soo cool to have them all wake in the middle of the night to a naked blonde pair of Egyptians, Ryou and Bakura. LOL
FreshFish chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
ok, at least Bakura is in this, but where is Malik?
1,709 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »