Reviews for Chibi For A Day
GothAngel18 chapter 12 . 1/13/2008
I LOVE chibi's they are so kawaii . Thank You for writing it. I just love it.
Kidiu chapter 48 . 7/31/2007
Aww! Really funny sweet story! Sometimes its good to leave an open ending! So, yeah, I like this one. Everything turned out so sweet! A slightly shy Marik sounds cute! And I'm glad he befriened Joey of all people! So nice that they're friends! VERY EVENTFUL FIC!
La Rebelle chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
hey there! i first read this fic with my friend a long long time ago, when i was in fifth grade and didn't understand the whole concept of 'reviewing'. but rest assured, we were pretty much dying of happiness with every new chapter. :D

well anyway, i randomly remembered this story and thought i should probably leave a review before i spent the next ten hours rereading the entire thing. i just thought i should say that 'chibi for a day' has a seriously special place in my heart and i love it dearly. it completely brings me back to my yugioh obsession of five years ago. so. in a way, i'd like to say thanks.

plus, major props to your idea of bringing britney spears into the story. that .. i remember vividly. haha.
Hime no Ichigo chapter 49 . 4/29/2007
I think I like the alternative ending better. )

Fantastic! Although it is more sad to see Yugi depressed over chibi!Yami. They are cute nonetheless.
HelloIAmParker chapter 38 . 3/28/2007
fyi, bakura's name in ancient eygpt was Akefia.

...but Khalim sounds better!

ireally like this, ive been reading it almost four hours straight now~~
bakuradevil18 chapter 48 . 3/8/2007
OMG that was such a gr8 story

keep up your gr8 writing skills

go bakura and ryou!
SoraRoxas chapter 49 . 2/11/2007
*crying* That was soo good! (personally, the alternate ending was WAY! to sad!) I loved this series. I'm now sad that it ended. *cries more and hugs chibi Bakura*
ani-chan24 chapter 49 . 2/8/2007
I can't believe you finally finished this! *glomp* I've loved this fanfic and stuck around with it for years~ xP

Chapter 48 scared the hell out of me in the beginning, I thought you were changing it to Seto/Malik and Joey/Marik, yadda yadda. But I ended up loving the ending.

The alternative though, upset me. It's great you made two different endings tho, but I like the first one better.

ANYWWAYY... Wonderful fanfiction, I loved it and I love your writing. Good luck with all your future stories!
littlevampire chapter 49 . 1/29/2007
REUPLOAD YOUR BEAUTY AND THE BEAST NOW
littlevampire chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
why haveing you don anything to your beauty and the beast fic yet are you going to reupload or what. in my words DO IT NOW NOW NOW.
Sakaiya chapter 49 . 1/22/2007
I just really wanted to thank you for the time and effort you made in finishing this story. I read it first when chapter 46 was first put up but i've actually pressed the review button. I reread this every night for two weeks from the begginning and each time i read it i enjoyed it just as much as the first. You are a truly talented writer and I hope you keep writing, whether it is a sequel to this or another plotbunny that demands your attention. Sorry if i overwrote but i really wanted to tell you just how much i enjoyed your story
Hikari the Keyblade of Hope chapter 49 . 1/22/2007
Man that sucks! Oh well funny as usual but I wanted to now how they coped with the Chibi Monsters... Oh well! Make more stories... *glares at Spyder Webb* But it was still good don't worry!
Anime Crazed chapter 49 . 1/20/2007
Aw, that was such a sad, but somehow adorable alternate ending! I really loved it! Another fabulous chapter added to the story! Fantastic! D
Sarah the mutant farm girl chapter 49 . 1/20/2007
So I've been reading this forever, and though I loved the last chapter this one was a MUCH better ending. I'm glad to finally see it's ended no more painful waiting periods. I loved the story, you've got a wonderful piece here.
Sporky- queen of the sand chapter 49 . 1/20/2007
AW! SO SWEET! I prefered the ther ending because I feel so bad for Marik! I dunno why, it's just... I agree with Jou, he'll probably be neglected... again... but other than that, I'm content!
1,709 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »