Reviews for Chibi For A Day
Novmber.Swan chapter 49 . 1/20/2007

Are you sure you gotta end it like this?

Sequel?

please?
HikariSapphire chapter 49 . 1/20/2007
This is really funny! Great job.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 49 . 1/20/2007
This was a great fanfiction, it's sad to finally see it end. This alternate ending was extremely sweet as well though. Keep up the good work.
dragonlady222 chapter 49 . 1/20/2007
That was cute. I feel bad for Yugi and Joey. Good chapter.
Princess Lena aka Lady Kittuna chapter 48 . 1/17/2007
YOU ARE MY GODDESS! *Gets on her hands and knees and starts to worship Spyder Webb* Please give more fic to your unworthy servant. *Gives the puppy look*
Hikari the Keyblade of Hope chapter 48 . 1/15/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DEAR LORD! *can't stop laughing*
Anime Crazed chapter 48 . 1/15/2007
It was so worth the wait! I love this fic! I'll be sad to see it finished... but it's a fabulous effort! I love it! Great work! D
LariaKaiba chapter 48 . 1/14/2007
Ok, now that I killed my printer printing this story out so I can re-read it, again, I can review.

*deep breath* YAY! YOU UPDATED! OH MY GOD I'M SO HAPPY THAT YOU'RE FINALLY FINISHING THE STORY!

Really! It totally made my day when I saw that you updated this story after so long! This is my absolute FAVORITE story on ALL of Thank you! Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful story! And Thank you for updating it again!

I simply can't wait until you post the last chapter so I can read it and finally be complete in life. Seriously, not having read the ending of one of the best stories here left a hole in my heart. I can't even begin to discribe it!

Ok, I'm gonna go re-read it now! Thank you again!

~Laria K.
Sirithiliel chapter 48 . 1/14/2007
love it! nice opening for a sequel!
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 48 . 1/14/2007
Really sweet chapter, I can't wait for the final chapter.
Chi-chan Lurks chapter 48 . 1/14/2007
ZOMFG! You updated...

Aws, this makes me wanna read the whole thing over agian. *does so*
dragonlady222 chapter 48 . 1/13/2007
Cute chapter. I wonder what a chibi Winged Dragon of Ra could do.

I'm glad the humans are back to normal I can't wait to see the havoc cused by the chibi Duel Monsters.
Sporky- queen of the sand chapter 48 . 1/13/2007
YAY! I've been waiting forever for that to be updated, I really enjoyed this story, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
HikariSapphire chapter 48 . 1/13/2007
This is funny as hell! I can't wait to see how much damage the chibi Duel Monsters can make! Update as soon as you can, please.
Ryan chapter 1 . 12/24/2006