Reviews for theory of the totoro pillow
LeoInuyuka chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
EVERYONE SOUNDED STONED FROM SATSUKI TO MIDORIMA OMFG THIS WA EVEN KISE TELLING BULLSHIT TO THE AMERICA WA Y
anatagasuki chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I'm deciding that I do like this, perhaps against my better judgment. About half of it is offhandedly disjunctive to me. Then again, maybe that's even part of the charm. It's undeniable that this has a lot of potential and some damn good writing. I'll be waiting for more.
Himuro chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Wow this story was really refreshingly good in a way that I didn't understand. Even though I'm puzzled by the end and certain parts, I did enjoy this. It's an interesting turn from how the characters are normally portrayed.
Canadino chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Oh wowww this is on ff yes good cause I wanted to review. I really liked this? Despite how people can consider this OOC I thought it was a bit refreshing to see them jaded and defeated? I really liked some of your dialogue and I especially liked the parts about Kise's lover in the US and Ao getting his hair dyed. I didn't quite understand the point about Kise being blonde being a factor in Kuro and Mido's convo though? But I liked this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This is really beautiful, in an angsty sort of way. I feel bad for Midorima because I really like him with Kise. :( Is there a chance you'll be writing more about them together? :D
GryfoTheGreat chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Just...thank you for writing this. I'm not a fan of shounen-ai, but this was too good a read to pass up!
Micky Moon chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This fic is a positively delight to read. I love the angst. Very befitting and well done. I felt everyone's pain, confusion. Very creative on Kise's part. It should be nearly impossible to pull off an angst fic with Kise since he's literally the quintessential of the opposite of angst.

Great job! I had a thoroughly enjoyable time reading this especially since I'm squeamish when it comes to homosexual couples/pairings. Hope to read more from you soon!
Klutzilla01 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
LDJKSHFLfh Why did that end here Why did that end here WHY DID THAT END HERE!? I don't know how you wrote beforehand, but DAYUM this was amazing! Ugu How do I even. I don't know how to go around appreciating this wonderful piece of fiction.

Aghhhh Just everyone. The characters, the writing style, the topic- this was just really well done! Kudos to you!