Reviews for Don't Forget the Can Opener
love.
sSa chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
haha so cute! :D
yendyswong chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This was nice! It was pretty true to the characters and so it was enjoyable :) Do write more!
Aeidhryn chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Ahhhhhh

This is the second fic that has the line don't forget the can opener

"Oops! Huh. You know, that is oddly satisfying. Now, can we please stop shredding our mistakes and just be honest with each other?"

Huh...weirdly awesome parallel.

"I want a new office chair."

"Done."

"And a bigger cubicle."

"I'll fire somebody." Harvey smiled and pretended he didn't see the small silver object that Donna slipped into her purse from one of the kitchen drawers.

:D I'll fire somebody. Heh.
LivinNMyWorld chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This was just lovely! It read just like them, excellent job capturing their characters. I loved the "And we do kick ass, don't we? - Every damn day." lines, because they just do. Overall, awesome job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Great story! You really got the characterization down well. :)
Selvet chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
That was so cute! Ahh they have the best friendship!
Concetta chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Ooo! That read just like a scene from the show! Well done!
Maria chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Dude. That was pretty darn good. Their banter was just like it is on the show. And I'm glad you didn't stray too far from their actual personalities. I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
*sighs* Simply brilliant...

I love Harvey and Donna's "not that simple" relationship, and you, my friend, have done a fantastic job of portraying it (the loyalty, the banter, the hint of something more...).

Congratulations on your first story! You're off to a wonderful start! :)
AnAverageGirl15 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
That last line...*bawls* Just beautiful amazing. Spectacular. Out of this world. Incredible. I applaud thee. Thanks for sharing. I hope I see more from you!
Priestess of Groove chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Aww...this was fun and, after seeing that scene in Rewind, in character. *He* didn't make Junior Partner or Senior Partner. *They* did and he cannot maintain his position at Pearson Hardman for a prolonged period of time without her.

Thank you for the fiction! It was great!

PoG