Reviews for Conversations with Demons
suki chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
Okay Now its. time for another chapter. Let's finish this story already.
By the way, its nice. Just thought I'd mention that.
nette0602 chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
Nice
nanna chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
Kegan needs to take a cold shower...or two. Interesting to read about Mirany and Angel and the depth of Angel's protectiveness.
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Groovy Chapter & More Please
Big Mama chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
Okay - I am finally getting it all together and working out who is who. Does Kegan have to be so horrible? Why is Angel giving in to her? I miss Connor.
Nanna chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
''Whatever Kegan wants...Kegan gets' (the actual song is whatever Lola wants...Lola gets - a very catchy tune) - couldn't help singing it right through the chapter. She sure 'wants' Angel. I think Angel should 'out-manouvre' her in the bedroom and leave her gasping for mercy. There's a challenge for you!
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Super Chapter & More Please
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Groovy Chapter & More Please
Nanna chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
"Your mother must be so proud. Oh wait, you ate her"! What a line, I'm still giggling. Kegan is truly creepy - I guess it's this idea of being a 'neutral' - sends ice through my veins. She is horrible, but you're writing 'horrible' with conviction.
Big Mama chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Okay - starting to get to know Kegan a bit - seriously disturbed and I don't like to hear of Angel being so cruel either. Still finding it hard to separate from the other story but I'm trying!
camsam17 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
love ur story it funny cant wait to see whats next. pleasepleasepleaseplease! write soon!
doctor who luver chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
First of all truly true is a redundant sentence. You can do without the truly part and put really true instead. Over all interesting piece. I like how angel played doctor.