Reviews for For The Best
Guest chapter 32 . 6/18/2017
You get writers block every other chapter...
Ronibala chapter 33 . 12/27/2016
Pls can u continue this story pls pls update...This is the best Klena story i've read, so real n no rushed emotions..i love Klena so much..Pls update
lustofavampire chapter 2 . 9/27/2016
Logan becraft chapter 33 . 12/4/2015
I know you wrote this along time ago but im not sure i wabt to quit reading will you write some more :)
Delilah chapter 33 . 9/29/2015
Omg this is a great story i really hope u continue with it
Guest chapter 33 . 5/2/2015
does elena have witchy powers
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
sharbour0108 chapter 33 . 2/4/2015
Good story. Can't wait for the rest.
Lauren chapter 32 . 1/19/2015
Hi so you haven't updated in almost two years, and I'm sure you are not going to now. I just wanted to say this is my favorite story I have every read, I was literally crying and laughing it was just so amazing! It would be awesome if you updated but even if you don't it is just an amazing story and great job!
KlayleyAddict chapter 32 . 7/18/2014
Great freaking story! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
cool!
jc2461 chapter 32 . 4/4/2013
I love this story and I just read it today can't wait until the next chapter. :):):)
hotchfan1 chapter 32 . 4/4/2013
Aww so freaking cute! Have fun!
Guest chapter 31 . 3/30/2013
Please keep writing I love it!
Raven176 chapter 31 . 3/30/2013
Yay an update! You sure kept us waiting awhile, lol. Although you can't be faulted for it since your computer broke.

I was happy to read that you have potentially, finally, got them back together! I have waited for that for ages now lol.

I don't know about your other readers but I personally want to be able to read this story to completion. I hope that you decide to continue!