Reviews for The Hawk and the Duck
brittpage21 chapter 25 . 7/12/2014
I loved it! It was absolutely wonderful! I hope you do a sequel maybe with Adam and Kristy married together with married life and maybe kids. That would be kinda cool or maybe all the ducks with their separate lives into one story, but main focus on Adam and Kristy. Just an idea.
Jiex-Punk chapter 12 . 6/29/2014
I started reading today and that story is amamzing. ( sorry for my bad english I'm german and I'm trying my best)
Adam is my favourite charakter of the mighty ducks and you show him from the other side. The private side, it's so intresting to read. Thank you for that story.

Jiex-Punk
wolviegurl chapter 25 . 2/13/2014
Amazing story, I wish there were more Mighty Ducks fanfics like this one.
TTAznGrl92 chapter 25 . 2/12/2014
AWWWW! CUTE! Great story. Love it
kblatz chapter 25 . 2/10/2014
Sad to see this story end. Great ending though. Couldn't use the link to see the ring though.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/9/2014
Omg cant imagine the gulit Adam must be feeling right now. There was so much confusion between them they both didnt know what was going now in there relationship! Good twist! Cant wait :)
wolviegurl chapter 22 . 2/8/2014
Poor Kristy, please update again soon
LillyAndMe chapter 22 . 2/6/2014
Ouch! Getting a skate to the head is dangerous. I seen that happen before in the NHL. Where one players skate hit someone in the neck and was bleeding. Same things to the refs also. Can't wait for more.
BrownEyedDreamr chapter 22 . 2/6/2014
still love
lizziestrong chapter 22 . 2/6/2014
Aw man so sad but can't wait for the next chapter
lizziestrong chapter 21 . 2/6/2014
I love it
TTAznGrl92 chapter 20 . 1/25/2014
great job! Update soon
wolviegurl chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
Great new chapters, more please.
Vampchick13 chapter 20 . 1/17/2014
yes eden hall is there high school but i made them older so it became there college cause i need it to be a college
CrackHeadBlonde chapter 20 . 1/17/2014
I love the story but I also though Eden hall was high school and not college
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »