Reviews for Disintegration
Social and Company chapter 1 . 3/25
I actually like it a little confused on whats going on with Bella but I hope there is more to come.
LosingThatFeelingofUnique chapter 1 . 1/3
this sounds really good :)
Anber chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
this is interesting i cant wait to read more it was kinda intense please update soon!
HisSecretLover18 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
What's going to happen next? How does Bella know Peter? Can Peter stop her or will it be too late? How will Peter save her? I hope you update soon please.
paulswolfgirl2355 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I'm liking it so update soon
Suzicles chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Um so i was re-reading the sword, the singer and the vessel and then im like hmm let me profile peak.. and I am extremely glad I did. I have wanted a new Heroes/Twilight Crossover for sooooooo long! Seriously! I love love crossovers but Twilight and Heroes are not abundant I guess you could say. There aren't enough of them! Especially Peter/Bella stories! Because seriously I don't wanna read about elle and edward and whom ever else. I am really excited! But I know you have the spn crossover to think about but i won't push. Ok, maybe not alot! But hey its something! I'm already hooked by this chapter and wondering what in the world is going on! your an amazing writer and I feel you Don't get that enough, but you are and i followed you on twitter! I'm suzicles Much Love!
KRAlover chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Woah! I loved it! Srsly I have read every peter/Bella xover! And I know this one is a good one!:) update asap!
galyardt chapter 1 . 8/12/2012