Reviews for Trials and Tribulations
Shadow 3109 chapter 16 . 4/25/2013
It is good. I like it. Though put a little more fighting flesh raiders since in the game at the start you do that a lot.
hotkillerz chapter 16 . 4/2/2013
so any chance u will update this soon?
Serpentdragon chapter 16 . 3/4/2013
Hey KXR. Even though it was short, it was a good chapter, adding in an interesting dynamic. Although, I am deeply sorry for your loss
The Time Lord Writer chapter 16 . 3/4/2013
Hmmmmm. Interesting. Well, update soon! :D
Boris Yeltsin chapter 16 . 3/3/2013
Sorry to hear about your father.
Hope you can find more time to update. Hope the holidays wre good.
Taylor chapter 15 . 2/27/2013
I really like it so far. Your balance between the light and dark side of the force is astounding and I can't wait to see more of it. I've never thought of it in that way
The Time Lord Writer chapter 15 . 1/29/2013
Duuuuude. That was intense. Intense is good! Okay, I would have reviewed this earlier, but I was on vacation, and there wasn't any WiFi. WHHHHHHHY!? Anyways, I see you updated in early Decemeber, so its actually been quite a while since your last update. Sooooo, UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOON! :)
Original Heartless chapter 15 . 12/19/2012
Woah, cliff-hanger! This story and Emotion Yet Peace are my 2 favorite SWTOR fics ever! :]
Serpentdragon chapter 15 . 12/9/2012
Wow... Nice chapter. I liked the encorporation of the Dark Saber as well. And very ominous ending
Boris Yeltsin chapter 15 . 12/9/2012
Your action scenes are cool.
Combine Jedi with Mandelorian taraining, badass
Lazarus Prime chapter 14 . 12/3/2012
Excellent story so far, looking forward to more.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 14 . 11/30/2012
Loving it.
Serpentdragon chapter 14 . 11/30/2012
I liked it a lot. Given the struggle that Zaaron has had with controlling his emotions, it would make sense to me that he would look at Kahn with anger when he left the Trial.
The Time Lord Writer chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
It WAS satisfactory! :D Update soon!
Serpentdragon chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
So, Zaaron is starting his trials. How long until he gets to Tython to train with orgus?
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »