Reviews for Cause 4 Death
HeyimAngel chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I wonder what will happen? :D
Kisses
Angel
HeyimAngel chapter 26 . 10/19/2013
Awwww this chapter is so cute!
Kisses
Angel
AKgal2001 chapter 26 . 7/1/2013
AWWWWW YEAHHH! I JUST SPENT THE PAST HOUR READING THISS! WORTH IT! You are soooooooooo good at writing, its just like, oh my lord. This is freaking awesome! When Mal and Nat finally kissed, I was fangirling. When Oscar came, I was tempted to throw my phone at the wall. I hate that guy with a passion. I was screaming in my head, "DAMN IT OSCAR SHE'S FOR MAL NOT YOU!" I'm glad shawn forgot everything. *sigh* well I think I saw a sequel for this? Maybe? If so I'll be reading it. (: you are soooooo awesome words can not describe it. You are one of my favorite authors everrr. I'll be reading that sequel ;)
-Malia
Troubles In Paradise chapter 26 . 6/29/2013
So I just spent the last two hours reading this story because the sequel caught my attention and I figured I should probably read this one first and IT WAS AMAZING! Like everything was perfect and the way everything tied together was perfect. And at the end I was just like "Even in the Zombie Apocalypse Maltara prevails!" Anyway, can't wait to read the sequel! :)

-Lauren
CauseOfDeathLover13 chapter 26 . 12/16/2012
Awesome story Katlana!
BreezyFan chapter 26 . 10/27/2012
Shelby! Sorry I bailed on ya midway of this story hahahaha. Homework/school is REALLY kicking my ass. But I'm currently sick at home, so I decided to read some fanfics :D So thanks for writing this awesome story that helped me get through this day.. I loved it, it was brilliant! Plus the ending was so cute hahaha! Kept me entertained throughout the whole story ;)
-Lisa
NiekaWow chapter 26 . 9/20/2012
Grrr! I cannot think of the movie where the girl is like "Yes, yes! A thousand time yes!" it's so annoying! I can't remember! :(

My anger aside, this was such a sweet chapter and a perfect ending.. Even for Kai!
Tsk Tsk Tsk, Ellis, you crazy cowboy :P this was great, I'm excited for more of your Fics ;)
bugreid chapter 26 . 9/19/2012
Do. Not. Cry. Crying. Will. Lead. You. Nowhere. You. Will. Not. Cry. -what I had to keep telling myself.

AWWWW! That was SOO darn cute! I loved Ellis's "Yeehaw!" :)

Loved how Mal had cake in his eyebrow. XD

Loved how he proposed. ;)

Loved how the survivors were watching.

Loved how Nick teased Mal in the beginning.

Loved this story.

Loved this chapter.

Loved, loved, loved, loved, loved. Did I mention LOVED?!

But seriously.. This was amazing. :D
mozzi-girl chapter 26 . 9/19/2012
Awww that was an adorable epilogue! Once again, great story!

- Molly
Crimson Endings chapter 26 . 9/19/2012
Yes,LONG LIVE GAMEPLAY!

Ooh!Amazon!I have to convince my parents:)

Kai became incredibly famous, much to Nick's displeasure.

I freaking loved that!Probably my favorite sentence ever!

Awww,Nick is sooo sweet with his daughter!I love it!

Hee-hee,Zoey/Ellis;)Their so cute!

Yay!Maltara!

This was a TOTALLY AWESOME way to end this amazing story,Shelbs!

I absolutely adored this story in general!
And I'm sooo excited for the Minion sequel:)
(I'll admit it...I'm obsessed:))

-Tori:)
bugreid chapter 25 . 9/17/2012
Awww! That. Was. Too. Sweet! Gah! I loved it! I'm going to cry now that it's over and of how sweet it was! Amazing job!

When the chapter started, I almost had a heart attack because I thought she was going to get back with Shawn.

Awww! Maltara moment! I loooooved it! It was amazing! Man, I LOVE it so much! Words can't express how much I love this! I was beginning to think this wouldn't turn out as Maltara! Whoo. I can breathe now. XD

I can't wait for the epilogue! So excited!

This story was amazing! I now know what to do if the zombie apocalypse arises (cocks imaginary gun) ...Find Mal, Natara, Ken, Kai, Zoey, Rochelle, Ellis, Nick, Francis, Coach, and Louis. ;)

Believe it or not, I like Nick. Just thought I should let you know. ;)
ZeDancingHobbit chapter 25 . 9/17/2012
Aw, its almost over! Sadness :(
Crimson Endings chapter 25 . 9/17/2012
AWWWW!I FREAKIN LOVED THIS ENDING!

Francis kinda reminds me of Blaise.
Like,the way he says stuff...

Yay!Epilogue!Yay!
Minion Sequel!

Yes,Nick is 'totally awesome'

Yeah,Zoe/Louis would make
a great couple to I bet.

And I like 's cool:)

Ooh!I have to convince my
parents to get me a tripod
then,if it's that cheap;)

For rants,you could talk
about how you felt about
the weekly NA episode?
Maybe?

Hehe,Kensley:)I knew it!

Can't wait for the epilogue!

-Tori:)
mozzi-girl chapter 25 . 9/17/2012
:') That was beautiful... My Maltara feels are going nuts! LOOVVEEDD THIS! So freaking much! One of my all time favourite stories on fanfiction, seriously :)
Hehe Ikr! Such an awesome song too!

- Molly
NiekaWow chapter 25 . 9/17/2012
*Squeels and fangirls* YAY! Well, ya know what they say, "When things seem all gloom and doom, even something little will brighten your day." in Mal and Natara's perspective of course :D
Yay! Haha, I know this sounds horrible, but I'm not that upset about Shawn.. No no, let me rephrase that.. I'm not AT ALL upset about Shawn. Okay, that was harsh but c'mon, he's the mother trucking Kraken!
Natara's better of with Mal.. Wwaaaayyyy better off ;) this was great once again, and I really look forward to the Epilogue and all that jazz :D
Wow, this is probably the longest review I have ever written.. Tomato..