Reviews for Say Something
writtinginthedark chapter 8 . 2/24
I was not expecting that ending, I honestly thought it'd end with a declaration of love and them together. But the ending you gave them was far more fitting. It was realistic, especially considering the circumstances. It wasn't the typical Hollywood ending and I love that.

I enjoyed the story from beginning to end. Well done :)
Aeryn Levia chapter 7 . 8/19/2015
Becker just never seems to catch a break with Jess, does he? How in the world will he pull this one out?
Aeryn Levia chapter 5 . 8/19/2015
The nodding dog and the diplomatic discussion over it was really funny! I do feel sorry for Scott, though. And Jess - what's she going to do?
Aeryn Levia chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
I'm not sure why I haven't found your stories before this, but I'm glad I finally did! Nice cliffhanger in this chapter - what a way for Becker to find out!
Aeryn Levia chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Cute! I like Scott, he seems like a good guy. I'm curious how this will all play out...
Guest chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
At last a dinosaur appears! Utahraptor?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Wait, the Anomaly Research Centre has been wrecked? Has anyone checked the menagerie? What about the creatures?! The mammoth and the Dracorex are still inside plus so are Rex and the Diictodons. Please tell me they're ok.
DinoDina chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
Wow. The ending was pretty unexpected, but satisfying. This is very different from other Jess/Becker-like stories.
Prawn Crackers chapter 8 . 9/24/2012
Thank you for this wonderful story!

I do like the (open) ending! And I do hope that some day you will write a sequel!

I know all about crazy life and struggling to find time for my writing during my hectic days and nights.

and yes, that was a great ride that I enjoyed very much. Thank you again
SveaR chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
Wonderful story, great job!
I didn't expect it to end like that at all! Not after the 7th chapter!
But your end is so good!
primevalyank chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
This was a very good chapter! You ended it in the most natural way for you characters with the anticipation of more to come eventually (and there will be more for them right? haha) Lovely story...You should continue to feed your muse and write more stories for us...(see how i worked the plea for a continuation of their story into my review?!...haha) Look forward to more from you when your real life isn't so busy...
Guest chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
Im one of the guests who has reviewed several times. I thought this was a fitting and believeable ending. After all the messing about for Jess and Becker to immediately end up together would have been unrealistic. Beckers taking it slow and reestablishing the friendship was a mature thing to do. This actually ends like a real relationship, not a fantasy.

I fully expect they will work things through in the future - and hopefully this incident has helped Jess grow up a bit.

Excellent story - great to see some emotional reality in a fanfic end. Well done and thanks for sharing
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
evil :) love all the same but you are EVIL! perhaps you could do a sequel? pretty please with sugar on top? o_O
Prawn Crackers chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
Outch Becker! That didn't go well!

Did he blow it completely with Jess, I wonder?

Please tell me he will be able to fix this mess! Please? Pretty please?
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 7 . 9/20/2012
Poor Becker :(

He's not all too good with the whole emotions thing, is he?

He's a rather adorable emotional retard :)

If only he could do one thing ... say three little words ... AND THEN KISS THE GIRL

Come on Becker! You can do this :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »