Reviews for Ultimate Teen Titans: Kindergarten Titan
Spider-Mane15 chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
Awesome just plain awesome.
Spider-Mane15 chapter 9 . 2/3/2014
OH-F###k yeah that's right I bleeped myself out like Cyborg says don't swear infront of kids.
Spider-Mane15 chapter 8 . 2/3/2014
I agree lucky bastard I bet Matt never thought he'd see Spidey again.
Spider-Mane15 chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
When Spidey see's double D he's in for a big surprise.
Spider-Mane15 chapter 6 . 2/3/2014
HA Beasty and the bad guys got humiliated by a blind man.
Spider-Mane15 chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
He certainly going to make them suffer.
Spider-Mane15 chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
Awesome I just started reading these stories DAWM seriously Dare Devil.
Fantasy-Mania31 chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
Gotta love Daredevil
shinkenpinkkame chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
Best kindergarden ever! Wish we had a childhood like those kids :) Stankball, that was funny, coolest and nastiesst sport ever. What about cooking class with and karate class with :D Sad with Peter's class, He misses his home, and is his uncle can really alive in this universe? Didn't like the last part though, when Cyborg almost join the Justice League. Honestly, never like the JL, being a Teen Titan is way more cooler!
Rider Paladin chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
Yeah. Speaking of "not in his world," it seems now that Daredevil will have the opportunity to make up with Spider-Man for his earlier behavior in their original world. And this might just be favoritism on my part, but I thought Peter's lesson to the kids was the most heartfelt, although I could have sworn he cribbed some parts from Gwen Stacy's introductory speech in Ultimate Spider-Man. As for your notes on his breakdown, yeah, I think aside from "letting" Uncle Ben die, Peter's greatest regret would be his last words to him. And yes, he is a lucky bastard for getting to be with Raven. As for Daredevil's casting, would you hold it against me if I said I'd rather go with Ben Affleck, in light of him actually doing a decent job in the director's cut of the movie?
A.W.Bush chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
I've noticed multiple references to different ultimate spiderman comics all over the place; it's good that you know your material :)
A.W.Bush chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
I actually liked Ben Afleck as Daredevil though.
A.W.Bush chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
You never lost your fan base my friend we're just a bit silent for some unknown reason. Moving on though, this chapter was hilarious, when I pictured beast boy laying on the ground covered in stinky underpants i seriously lost my shit. Keep updating mate, this is one fan you shan't loose
Rider Paladin chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Holy s***, you brought in Daredevil! Which is just fine since he is dead in the Ultimate Marvel Universe, so him coming to the Titans-verse like Spider-Man did isn't totally unexpected. All the same, I am looking forward to Cyborg's insane adventures protecting those kids . . . and trying not to go insane dealing with them, particularly Damian. By the way, Raven listening to Evanescence is a little cliched, don't you think? Not that Evanescence is bad, by any means, but it's long since been a cliche that "Goths listen to Evanescence," so you might wanna research into other bands of that sort that you can use instead of Evanescence. I recommend Lacuna Coil, just to start you off.
A.W.Bush chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Oh man was that janitor Daredevil?! How'd he get there?