Reviews for Welcome To The World
MsBrighterthanSunshine chapter 15 . 11/2/2013
Keep up the good work! :)
hoglee chapter 15 . 10/31/2013
This is such a brilliant story. I love the device of the camera, very effective for capturing the intimacy between them. Also think you have the balance of tenderness, angst and humour absolutely right. Really, really well written.
lesa.blazer chapter 15 . 10/30/2013
Please continue
w1cked chapter 15 . 10/30/2013
Great update. So nice to see Quinn take the reigns of the camera. Welcome to parenthood ladies. Still don't trust Russell, but glad they are not letting him stay at the house. Looking forward to the next part.
Ienne4Puck chapter 15 . 10/30/2013
Awww Quinnie.. That was incredibly cute :)
RikkuKashi chapter 14 . 10/28/2013
I completely forgot about this story and I am looking forward to finishing it soon.
IloveDiannaAgron chapter 14 . 10/26/2013
I love this story so much. It was a huge relief when I noticed a long over due posting of another chapter. I was afraid it would end up in the abandoned fic pile.
Gabana chapter 14 . 10/26/2013
Awwww
FanQuinn chapter 14 . 10/26/2013
So glad to see a new chapter! I really love the concept of this story. And having Rachel recording everything is priceless. The baby is so cute. No wonder Alice has everyone smitten already. We'll see how this thing with Quinn's dad turns out.
w1cked chapter 14 . 10/26/2013
Woohoo! So happy to see and update. I loved it. And yes, Alice is already a very loved little girl. Between her moms, aunts, grandparents and friends she can't help but get all the love. I am a little nervous about the whole Russell thing. Has he really changed? Will he accept Quinn and Rachel's marriage and family? Or will once in front of them will spew hate? Look forward to reading more when you post again.
BeautifullyDisturbed125 chapter 13 . 9/11/2013
Really nice story, I like the idea of a video diary and "new parents Faberry" is adorable :)
Ad3n chapter 13 . 8/21/2013
Damn that would suck. And I hate it when people laugh at what you say when you're not even with them. It's annoying. But cute chapter.
IloveDiannaAgron chapter 13 . 7/24/2013
Some of my favorite moments in this story is with Rachel and her video camera. The dialog is perfect.
w1cked chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
Such a pleasure to see an update. Love this story and look forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
Glad to see this back. Great chapter. Rachel is so cute with the camera and the baby xD.