Reviews for Creepy Teddy
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 3/25
This is like a remake of that episode. I liked it. hehehehe Nice touch using Teddy Fluxpin for Teddy Ruxpin. That was cute.
JEREMY chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I don't doubt for one minute that the TZ episode you mention (and draw your inspiration from) was the partial basis for the movie CHILD"S PLAY,featuring the Chucky Doll.
mkat chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Great story! I thought that this was an excellent tribute to "Living Doll" which as always been one of my favorite TZ episodes. BTW, if you like creepy teddy bear stories, you should check out the "Tales from the Darkside" episode, "Ursa Minor," if you haven't seen it. It's about an evil teddy bear that a little girl gets for her birthday. The bear has glowing eyes like the one in your story which is probably what made me think of this. I think this episode is on Youtube if you want to watch it. Pretty creepy episode. Anyways really good story, keep up the good work!
Fanficaddicttion chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I love the "Living Doll" episode and you did a great homage to it here with the teddy bear. WONDERFUL! I loved it Kudos!
autumnrose2010 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
That was very entertaining, 'Living Doll' has always been one of my favorite Twilight Zone episodes...